Sign in to follow this  
Merch

[TLBM] Bat Chopper "Bat Wolf"

This is my attempt to recreate the Bat Chopper "Bat Wolf" from the Lego Batman Movie. The Bat Wolf was notably the only vehicle portrayed in the TLBM Making Of book that never got an official set. My design goals were to make it as accurate as possible to how it it appeared in the film, and to make the build sturdy and playable.

45791765812_ccd032c2a3_c.jpg

44022262300_6977f6aa3d_c.jpg

44925883145_0afd3a344d_c.jpg

30899088067_bda34cd5d7_c.jpg

44925860365_51c091c918_c.jpg

45114024324_7e4edcdb74_c.jpg

Flickr Album

Credit to @KMPMOCS. I used his version for inspiration when I was starting the project.

Great looking Batcopter. 

Would love the instructions and xml file if you have?

Will gladly pay for it.

A nice landing piece extension for the batcave and bat shuttle would go nice as well. 

So many wonderful toys!!

Looks good, I am a sucker for batman helicopters though, still I do like how this turned out. Reminds me vaguely of the one from 76054 Batman Scarecrow Harvest of Fear. I thought that one was pretty cool too. 

21 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Great looking Batcopter. 

Would love the instructions and xml file if you have?

Will gladly pay for it.

A nice landing piece extension for the batcave and bat shuttle would go nice as well. 

So many wonderful toys!!

The XML I have of it is of an old version and needs a big update, the internal build is completely different. When it is updated I will share it, along with the stickers; I'm not sure about instructions. Making a Batcave extension to go with it is a fun idea,, it would be like a mock up of a real set.

There is currently a Bat Wolf available through Creations for Charity.

13 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Looks good, I am a sucker for batman helicopters though, still I do like how this turned out. Reminds me vaguely of the one from 76054 Batman Scarecrow Harvest of Fear. I thought that one was pretty cool too. 

In particular the rotor assembly, and how the rotors are attached to the helicopter body is very similar to the 76054 Batcopter.

11 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Hehehe, “Arrow” :roflmao:. That looks really good, I think you captured the model brilliantly.

Thank you.

Definitely the best Batman themed Helicpoter made out of Lego i´ve seen.A shame it didn´t got it´s chance to be a real set.

You really managed to make it look like something from a set.Maybe add a fun little sidebuild and some minifigures.