Sign in to follow this  
glx

Hello! My name is: glx ?

Hello everyone ?.. 

I’m 33 years old and living in Germany ??. Exactly in Stuttgart, that’s where the worlds first tv-tower stands. 

I don’t have children but a nice little cat ?, so I have all the Legos for myself ?..

I love Legos since my childhood and started to set up a small city in my apartment. Since there’s not that much space and I also have some other stuff at home, it has to fit onto a wall with some shelves and is limited to 32 studs in depth. It’s a bit limited, but challenging to see what can fit on that room ?

My favorite themes are space and city and I’m a bit sad, that there’s currently such a small amount of space-sets. I also like monorails very much ?..

The nickname has nothing much to mean, I played a racing-game with some friends when I was younger, and it only allowed names with three characters, so just entered some random letters and somehow kept this name ?.. 

Below a picture of the first section of my LEGO-city ?..

20181111_165529384_iOS.jpeg

On 11/11/2018 at 6:43 PM, dr_spock said:

Welcome to Eurobricks, GLX.  :classic:

Isn't GLX a Volkswagen model trim designation?

Meanwhile I saw quiet many cars that have a „GLX“-extention :laugh:..

22 hours ago, deraven said:

Welcome to EB, GLX!

There's a lot of fun you've got packed onto that small shelf.  Happy building!  :classic:

Next project is trying to build some kind of space-outpost on a shelf the same size (next to this) :wub:..

2 hours ago, glx said:

Next project is trying to build some kind of space-outpost on a shelf the same size (next to this) 

Well, if it's space and in zero-g, then I think you should find a way to build it on the bottom of that existing shelf and really maximize your space usage!  :wink:

Hallo GLX,

Welcome to Eurobricks!

I really like your town set-up with the mix of Ninjago and Space. two very different themes that seem to fit well together on your shelf.

Hopefully your shelf is strong enough to continue bearing that weight! :wink:

I hope to see your name posting in topics frequently.