Hi Guys! 

It's already 2 months ago I made this MOC but I forget to share here with you so...

I show you my MOC of the AT-DT!

I let you watch the showcase video.

And the quick scene I made for a LEGO Convention.

Free PDF Instructions are available on Rebrickable https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-18202/BricksFeeder/at-dt-walker/

Don't forget to mention me if you use this design. )

Let me know what you think about! 

See you soon! 

Edited by Bricks Feeder

Great looks and I much appreciate the care in making instructions! The only thing I don't like is the joint stiffness in the legs (or rather the lack of it) and consequent need for the support beam. I see that you can sort of balance it but it would make better impression if it was more stable on its own :) But again, I like it!

Just now, Kristof said:

Great looks and I much appreciate the care in making instructions! The only thing I don't like is the joint stiffness in the legs (or rather the lack of it) and consequent need for the support beam. I see that you can sort of balance it but it would make better impression if it was more stable on its own :) But again, I like it!

Yes I agree totally with you! :innocent: I have the same problem with the AT-ST of Gol.

For excuse, I design quickly this MOC for the LEGO Convention I were. :wink:  

Thanks! 

^It's well worth it as is :) The diorama is perfect. Btw I like the dynamic parts of your videos better than the zoom on static picture. Your sped up disassembly/assembly looks good enough that I can clearly see you doing the whole video on more like a Jangbricks review style and that would I think look great!

10 minutes ago, Kristof said:

^It's well worth it as is :) The diorama is perfect. Btw I like the dynamic parts of your videos better than the zoom on static picture. Your sped up disassembly/assembly looks good enough that I can clearly see you doing the whole video on more like a Jangbricks review style and that would I think look great!

Thank you! :) 

Yes I try to improve the content of my You Tube Channel but it's not always easy. :) Besides, I should have taken more time to make this video.:innocent2:

^ Well since I am even taking time to suggest those improvements, that alone means the video is pretty good to begin with :D

2 minutes ago, Kristof said:

^ Well since I am even taking time to suggest those improvements, that alone means the video is pretty good to begin with :D

Ha ha ha! :laugh_hard: Thank you but I have to ensure that the videos will get a better quality in the future!:yoda:

Edited by Bricks Feeder

Very nice! It's a shame that it can't just stand on two legs though, it would look so much cooler!

Very nice design. Well done.

Need to find something for the legs but someone else can try. :)

12 hours ago, JarJarBonks said:

Very nice! It's a shame that it can't just stand on two legs though, it would look so much cooler!

Thank you! 

I managed to not use the stand in my convention and my showcase video but it depends of a lot of things and... maybe luck! :wink:

5 hours ago, Veynom said:

Very nice design. Well done.

Need to find something for the legs but someone else can try. :)

Thank you!

If someone want to improve the design... ;)

Totally 100 % cool and thanks to your link, even a clutz like me ,can attempt this!

Kenny

6 minutes ago, r5-j2 said:

Totally 100 % cool and thanks to your link, even a clutz like me ,can attempt this!

Kenny

Thank you! :) 

You are welcome!