Sign in to follow this  
mcphatty

Stud.io Slave 1 from Betrayal at Cloud City 75223

Great! Thanks for the effort to make it. This one should be a separate set IMO, leaving more pieces for the Cloud City itself, but... it is what it is. 

FYI, the wings are wrong.

Can I ask you a question? Does stud.io allow you to render this creation so nicely? Or do you use other software for that? I am only familiar with LDD really, but this looks 100 times better visually. 

7 minutes ago, Hollander said:

Can I ask you a question? Does stud.io allow you to render this creation so nicely? Or do you use other software for that? I am only familiar with LDD really, but this looks 100 times better visually. 

if I understood right, Stud.io allows you to render and to make instructions... renders looks better than bluerender and the instructions are more better than the LDD default system... but honestly i prefer create with LDD... is more intuitive and easy

15 minutes ago, Hollander said:

Yeah, the new version that they’re calling Stud.io 2 does great renders by default. The above is on medium settings and it took all evening on my old laptop but looks good! 

The parts arrived today so here’s the real thing. It was a great build, it looks beautiful and it cost 35€ to Bricklink including the international shipping!

d7Y7I4N.jpg

13 hours ago, JarJarBonks said:

Thanks! Maybe make a file for the cloud car too?

Might try it next week :)