Sign in to follow this  
Ayrlego

[Cor Nov FB1] Sugar Press, Jameston

In the cane fields of Jameston it is harvest time. The harvest is good and there aren't enough milling facilities to keep up with the supply of cane to be crushed. Simple oxen drawn presses have been set up in the fields of the smaller plantations to alleviate this issue.

45070353604_a7e2c35610_z.jpg

A rather simple build to be licensed as a factory in Jameston.

Love it. The sugarcane looks great, loving the colors and the non uniformity... looks like sugarcane! Simple scene, great colors, nice fig placement.

Way to go.

Clever idea, and really well built. The minor elevations on the ground, and the design of both the walking path and the circle of the horse, with the grass just being slightly elevated, is fantastically done!

Seems you have introduced a new beverage in your colonny, I like these small scenes depicting the daily life of our minifigs.

I love the sugar cane, and the press is nicely represented. The general setting really creates the proper atmosphere. We need more of this kind of historical-yet-practical build in BoBS. Well done! :thumbup:

Very nice build @Ayrlego, I think I like this version more than the GoH version. 

Is the Cow custom?