Sign in to follow this  
KevFett2011

[MOC] Star Wars - Crashed X-Wing Fighter on Yavin IV

0 BBY - The empire want to attack Yavin IV, the secret base of the rebels. The rebel pilot Kevin Fettsta take part in this important battle which decides the future of the galaxy. The rebel fleet attacks the imperial Death Star with many starfighters and Fettsta is part of the X-Wing fleet. So the attack starts and the rebels get trouble with TIE fighters. Because of a laser bombardement of TIE fighters Kevin's engines are destroyed and he loses the control of te ship. With a clever maneuver he can prevent the crash on the Death Star surface so he is lost in the far galaxy. The fighter float back to Yavin IV and Fettsta has to make an emergency landing. He crashes on to the surface and hit an old temple ruin. After the crash Fettsta get out of the starfighter and he discovers a water place. Can he survive on the planet and are the rebels lost? ....

This simple story should explain the build, my inspiration is from this artwork:

i.imgur.com/IvmWYNQ.jpg

So I want to build something like that and I think about a small story to explain the build.

43980667880_d65f935b02_z.jpgStar Wars - Crashed X-Wing Fighter on Yavin IV by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

30857760637_9eaccabefc_z.jpgStar Wars - Crashed X-Wing Fighter on Yavin IV by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

30857765447_dbb757a70c_z.jpgStar Wars - Crashed X-Wing Fighter on Yavin IV by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

30857763397_51668fbef3_z.jpgStar Wars - Crashed X-Wing Fighter on Yavin IV by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

I hope you like it, I would be pleased to get feedback.

Greetings Kevin

Thank you guys for replying to my MOC, great that you like my creation.

Greetings Kevin

What's the opinion of the other EB members ?

Excellent MOC. There aren't that many creations around which feature crashed ships or a diorama kind of thing, but you executed this very well. Is the X-wing one of your earlier creations which you used for this one after giving it the roughed up look? Or did you create it specially for this MOC? Anyway amazing work! :classic:

Edited by Hollander