Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia Day One: Super Mafia Bros

Just now, Asphalt said:

Why don't the pirates bath before walking the plank?  

IDK why/

Dang typo.

IDK. Why?

39 minutes ago, mostlytechnic said:

Crap, you mean I have to keep track of weird crossover cosplays now? You people are confusing enough, and I've only got one eye to watch you with. 

Mody has 2 eyes, and one of them sees everything

also Bob. I'm sick of your pirate sperman, I might just lynch you because you're anoying, also because a lynch is mandatory 

when is voting?

2 minutes ago, Foreman said:

when is voting?

30846618417_96fee65513_o.jpg

"Voting begins in six hours.

In the meantime, I'll look into ways of keeping your pizzas warm."

1 hour ago, Foreman said:

Mody has 2 eyes, and one of them sees everything

also Bob. I'm sick of your pirate sperman, I might just lynch you because you're anoying, also because a lynch is mandatory 

when is voting?

2 hours ago, Bob said:

Arrrrr, hang the flag at the edge of the mast! How dare ye be making fun of my outfit. I be cosplaying not simply as Superman, but as the completely original Pirate Superman! Any crew mate that tries a mutiny will be melted with my eye beams! Arrr! 

You be top of me list and I be planning on voting for you barring anything else coming up! Prepare ye self! 

Look at what your doing here Super! Your given us pirates a bad name! That star boy has turned to distrust you on the way you act, pretty soon the entire globe will hate all us pirate folk. If you wanna be a pirate I suggest you loose the cape and dawn a patch. I have some at my ship if we make it out of this mess alive. 

1 hour ago, Asphalt said:

Why don't the pirates bath before walking the plank?  

What in the holy world is a bahte? 

/stands around bored

1 hour ago, Foreman said:

/pokes Finn

/wanders around room

/pokes Finn again

1 hour ago, Kintobor said:

In the meantime, I'll look into ways of keeping your pizzas warm."

/sits on an unopened pizza box

3 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

So those who have yet to grab their pizza before it gets cold and their soda before it gets flat includes @Foreman, @StickFig, @jluck, and @Lady K

Alright, alright, hands off my pizza.

And to get things started off right before voting: I'm a Miller.

6 minutes ago, StickFig said:

Alright, alright, hands off my pizza.

And to get things started off right before voting: I'm a Miller.

Didn't this happen last game? Not that I believe or don't believe you.

4 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Didn't this happen last game? Not that I believe or don't believe you.

Well, I just checked my PMs and I've never been a Miller before, so no. Unless you mean that whatever game you played in last, someone claimed Miller on day 1, which would not be odd, as I believe it is the recommended way for a Miller to play (which is why I said it straight out, as soon as I saw the thread).

Just now, StickFig said:

Well, I just checked my PMs and I've never been a Miller before, so no. Unless you mean that whatever game you played in last, someone claimed Miller on day 1, which would not be odd, as I believe it is the recommended way for a Miller to play (which is why I said it straight out, as soon as I saw the thread).

I meant the miller being involved. I think there was some confusion last game or similar.

Just now, Foreman said:

What does the miller do?

I am town, but I show up as scum when investigated.

9 minutes ago, StickFig said:

7 minutes ago, KotZ said:

I meant the miller being involved. I think there was some confusion last game or similar.

Yes, back a long time ago when seas were blue and sky's were grey. We had a Miller claim. I believe it was the missing Legolas Who told the tale of the miller the last time I went to our admirals little party. It was true it was. This one could be a fib or a truth. Good to keep an eye out. Both, unless your Moody. 

25 minutes ago, KotZ said:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Miller

4 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

IDK why/

Dang typo.

IDK. Why?

2 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Look at what your doing here Super! Your given us pirates a bad name! That star boy has turned to distrust you on the way you act, pretty soon the entire globe will hate all us pirate folk. If you wanna be a pirate I suggest you loose the cape and dawn a patch. I have some at my ship if we make it out of this mess alive. 

What in the holy world is a bahte? 

Because they just WASH UP on shore.  HHAHAHAHAHAH ahh I just kill me, or maybe you.

Grand Moff Kinto, when you say vote goes Vote: Character (Player) can I chose either the character's name or the eurobricks username

1 minute ago, Forresto said:

I’m just trying to drink some Fanta...:hmpf_bad:

*rolls up with his own can of the sweet stuff*

A woman of taste, I can get behind that.  Just don't tell Harley, she's the jealous type.

Just now, Foreman said:

Grand Moff Kinto, when you say vote goes Vote: Character (Player) can I chose either the character's name or the eurobricks username

"When you vote, it'll be in a manner such as follows: Vote: Finn (Foreman). Please use both the name of the player and the character they're cosplaying."

"Voting is now open. With 14 players it takes 8 votes to lynch someone. 48 hours remain in Day 1."