Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia Day One: Super Mafia Bros

45489114562_87b138b0fd_b.jpg

Day 1: Super Mafia Bros

As the day wore on, the Eurobricks members attending KintoCon made their way to the Cosplay Contest being held in one of the halls of the convention centre. Making their way gingerly to the hall, the convention goers quickly filled the hall. However, when they arrived, the hall was empty. All that was present was a raised platform with a table on it, a projector screen, and a table piled with pizza and assorted cans of soda. Mingling to themselves, the cosplayers waited patiently.

30846617737_68c07bdea2_b.jpg

Suddenly, the doors to the hall closed, the sound of a lock being set in place echoing through it. The sound of an overhead projector flicked on as light emanated from it. With nothing else to do and nowhere else to turn, the cosplayers turned their attention to the projector screen. Their suspicions would soon be answered.

30846617957_739ec36ea1_b.jpg

"Am I coming in clear? Hello? Can you see me?" Through the static and choppiness of the video feed, a figure came through, dressed in the spotless uniform of a high ranking imperial officer.

30846618327_4c7e8301a9_b.jpg

"We have connection issues? Why didn't we get that fixed? This is my big debut!

Oh, whatever... Welcome, one and all, to my carefully constructed plan of family fun! It is I, Kintobor, but you can call me Grand Moff Kintobor, and now that you're all in this room it is time to tell you the truth. This convention was a mere setup to get you all here into my carefully prepared scheme! 

Now, I know some of you came here not knowing I was going to spring a surprise game of mafia on you, and I understand that it was rather rude to do so, so I'll give you the opportunity to leave... if you can rid yourselves of those in this room who are secretly working for me. I've supplied them with some tools to help ensure that only one group escapes. The uninformed majority versus the informed minority. Sounds like a great time for everyone! 

Help yourself to the free pizza and pop, as well. I'll have someone come and refill your supplies when you run out. I spared no expense!

You have 72 hours to decide who you're going to eliminate from your group, and you may begin voting once 24 hours has passed. Oh, and most importantly, have fun and good luck. Oh, and make sure to drink lots of fluids!"

The feed cuts as the group is left to consider the ramifications of what Grand Moff Kintobor had revealed...

---

Non-Player Cosplayers

30846618417_96fee65513_o.jpgKintobor, cosplaying as Grand Moff Kinto (Moderator)

The Cosplayers

31854482468_cb87168cff_o.jpgTariq j, cosplaying Batgirl

45726152311_dd8239e6b0_o.jpgfhomess, cosplaying Chell

44812182835_e7c7215739_o.jpgRider Raider, cosplaying Doc Brown

45726152161_dd549ebe79_o.jpgLegoMonorailFan, cosplaying Ellie Sattler

31854482288_5b45cedc47_o.jpgForeman, cosplaying as Finn

45001190694_417c4eb5b7_o.jpgKhscarymovie4, cosplaying as Hector Barbossa

45001190654_37e844d5cb_o.jpgStickfig, cosplaying as Hera Syndulla

45726151971_76d6a65b06_o.jpgjluck, cosplaying as Legolas Twinleaf

31854482178_11430db405_o.jpgmostlytecnic, cosplaying as Mad-Eye Moody

45726151901_535dde017c_o.jpgKotZ, cosplaying as Oroku Karai

45001190604_d43a43d9e1_o.jpgBob, cosplaying as Superman

45726151741_4f926078e0_o.jpgLady K, cosplaying as the Eleventh Doctor

45726151641_95d8f83c84_o.jpgAsphalt, cosplaying as the Joker

31854481918_3d0aa3f157_o.jpgForresto, cosplaying as Wonderwoman

---

Rules: (Thanks Def. I'm stealing your rules.:tongue:)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town.  Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player.  Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player).  No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread. 

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of any of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty for the first offence, and death on your second offence.

Arggg!!! A mighty setup if I have ever seen one!  I don't trust any of you, I have had too many experiences where good friends turn evil. If I had my ship in here with us I would say we should make the convicted walk the plank but I don't. So we will have to settle for the old quick death strategy, which is not as fun. Well I better have some of that pizza and pop. 

-Falls through skeleton body- 

:pir-bawling:

9 minutes ago, Forresto said:

*sniff, sniff* do I smell pizza or...

the hammer of justice?!

Preferably both.

*rummaging through the pop selection* 

What, no butter beer?!?!

Guess I'll have to live on Mtn Dew and pizza. Close enough I guess. 

Ahoy! We don’t get pizza like this on the high seas of Krypton! It sure is nice being able to play a rousing game of the ‘ole mafia again with me hearties. At least until I be keelhauled tonight by the most foul of metagamers! 

We must be on the look out today for those who are trying to steer our ship into unsteady waters and make us off topic. Most importantly, we need to get down to business straight away! I have been keeping one eye open and the other one shut to simulate an eye patch and I be finding Captain Barbossa suspicious and not just because he be a fellow pirate. Because he be favoring men walking the plank without much of a parlay! Normally this be a typical day one situation, but to say so this early be suspect. 

What ye think fellows? 

“Woah, this is crazy! If I really were Doc Brown, I’d just travel to the future, find out who the scum are, then come back. But sadly, I’m just a cosplayer, a faker, a poser of the amazing man who is Doc Brown. He’s my hero! If we’re running low on useful discussion, I could always read my 500 page Back to the Future fanfic starring Doc Brown! Did I mention he’s my hero?”

23 minutes ago, Rider Raider said:

“Woah, this is crazy! If I really were Doc Brown, I’d just travel to the future, find out who the scum are, then come back. But sadly, I’m just a cosplayer, a faker, a poser of the amazing man who is Doc Brown. He’s my hero! If we’re running low on useful discussion, I could always read my 500 page Back to the Future fanfic starring Doc Brown! Did I mention he’s my hero?”

*Rider Raider hands me 500 page fanfic script*

Me: "Oh, this is heavy".

2 hours ago, Bob said:

Ahoy! We don’t get pizza like this on the high seas of Krypton! It sure is nice being able to play a rousing game of the ‘ole mafia again with me hearties. At least until I be keelhauled tonight by the most foul of metagamers! 

We must be on the look out today for those who are trying to steer our ship into unsteady waters and make us off topic. Most importantly, we need to get down to business straight away! I have been keeping one eye open and the other one shut to simulate an eye patch and I be finding Captain Barbossa suspicious and not just because he be a fellow pirate. Because he be favoring men walking the plank without much of a parlay! Normally this be a typical day one situation, but to say so this early be suspect. 

What ye think fellows? 

Why is the man in the stupid outfit trying to make fun of me people. You're not even from this planet boy! Though I do agree the pizza (if I could taste it) is better then that which we get we on the fine ocean. 

1 hour ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

*Rider Raider hands me 500 page fanfic script*

Me: "Oh, this is heavy".

Heavier than a DINOsaur?

/grabs a slice of pizza and eats it while watching the others.

4 hours ago, Bob said:

What ye think fellows? 

/squints suspiciously at Superman, then rolls eyes

/looks around room

/sees projector, manages to turn it on.  Nothing but a circle of light now appears on the projector screen.

/tries to put arm through screen

7 hours ago, KotZ said:

Heavier than a DINOsaur?

Depends. Are we talking one of these guys?

310?cb=20180709071807

Or one of these guys?

310?cb=20180427210959

:laugh:

Hey, can we vote yet? There's a pile of people who haven't started talking (too busy eating pizza?) and I wanna vote them out. The quicker we get rid of the bad cosplayers the quicker you all can appreciate my costume. 

6 hours ago, fhomess said:

/grabs a slice of pizza and eats it while watching the others.

/squints suspiciously at Superman, then rolls eyes

/looks around room

/sees projector, manages to turn it on.  Nothing but a circle of light now appears on the projector screen.

/tries to put arm through screen

What's wrong with the girl in the shirt here? She does things yet never speaks. It most be those darned vodo games messing with her head. There bad for you I tell ya. 

7 minutes ago, mostlytechnic said:

Hey, can we vote yet? There's a pile of people who haven't started talking (too busy eating pizza?) and I wanna vote them out. The quicker we get rid of the bad cosplayers the quicker you all can appreciate my costume. 

I do agree, there be some mighty quiet people here. Speak with your teeth that some mighty men have no.

13 hours ago, Forresto said:

*sniff, sniff* do I smell pizza or...

the hammer of justice?!

HAHA we're at Comicon, you really think that is what you are smelling.  

OOOH Fanta

*****Crack, Shprliiittttt, Glug Glug Glug***   Now that is Quality

11 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Why is the man in the stupid outfit trying to make fun of me people. You're not even from this planet boy! Though I do agree the pizza (if I could taste it) is better then that which we get we on the fine ocean. 

Arrrrr, hang the flag at the edge of the mast! How dare ye be making fun of my outfit. I be cosplaying not simply as Superman, but as the completely original Pirate Superman! Any crew mate that tries a mutiny will be melted with my eye beams! Arrr! 

You be top of me list and I be planning on voting for you barring anything else coming up! Prepare ye self! 

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

Arrrrr, hang the flag at the edge of the mast! How dare ye be making fun of my outfit. I be cosplaying not simply as Superman, but as the completely original Pirate Superman! Any crew mate that tries a mutiny will be melted with my eye beams! Arrr! 

Crap, you mean I have to keep track of weird crossover cosplays now? You people are confusing enough, and I've only got one eye to watch you with. 

15 minutes ago, Bob said:

You be top of me list and I be planning on voting for you barring anything else coming up! Prepare ye self! 

Pirate Superman? Does that mean myself and Wonder Woman are also pirates? Since were all technically the from the same universe :pir-classic:

1 hour ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

So those who have yet to grab their pizza before it gets cold and their soda before it gets flat includes @Foreman, @StickFig, @jluck, and @Lady K

I’ve already checked in above, but I failed to grab pizza too so I’ll have a cold slice. 

I don’t supposed the scum wanna help this along but stepping up do they? Just let me know either way...