CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2018 - Your Santa MOC entry thread

32117169078_f0ba4c7ccc_b.jpg

Santa should look like strong independent women! Or drag queens!

I have been inactive for quite some time now. Almost slipping into a Second Dark Age... However I always enjoyed this raffle so maybe this will get me back on track! :wink: Thanks for hosting CopMike

32099160988_3338d495f0_z.jpg

Here's what I could scrounge together with my limited selection, some sort of horrifying santa-Tahu combination... yeah my "Ideal" santa is apparently constraction, because at this point I would take literally anything in CCBS format.

14 hours ago, VBBN said:

Here's what I could scrounge together with my limited selection, some sort of horrifying santa-Tahu combination... yeah my "Ideal" santa is apparently constraction, because at this point I would take literally anything in CCBS format.

I like the build 

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

I think Yoda would be the perfect Santa!

Do you want to build Santa Yoda as well? You can download the LDD file from my Brickshelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/swandutchman/StarWars/christmas_santa_yoda.lxf

45287508844_774bd7617e_c.jpg

Thank you CopMike for organizing the Xmas Raffle again this year! I always enjoy coming up with a new Christmas build.

Edited by Swan Dutchman

Relax! Christmas is still far away!

Thank you very much for this annual raffle. Always exciting...

tomte5.jpg

My BrickHeadz Santa in front of my first winter village MOC :) 

santa.jpeg

I took inspiration for my entry from my all-time favorite Christmas movie: Die Hard.

Here we see John McClane and his happy "elf" partner Al Powell with a gift of some detonators for Hans Gruber (not pictured)... even though he's been very naughty.

raffle_2018.jpg

"Yippee Ki Yay, Merry Christmas!"

Edited by meschepers

My favorite is very old school... Woden travels on Yule and leaves gifts for the kids that provide treats for his eight legged horse.

santa_odin.jpg

This how Santa should look like...364 day a year.

46028508931_59e5827ddc.jpg

Your creations are all awesome! Merry Christmas! This is my female helping hand for Santa Claus :D

DC.jpeg

Edited by Chakotay

My ideal Santa would have to time travel to make deliveries to everyone in one night.

IMG-1341.jpg

Thanks for running this awesome raffle again Copmike! Good luck to everyones entries.

I always enjoy seeing the variety of creativity based on a single theme in the raffle.

At first I was going to do a simple miniland Santa, but after Athos' great Victorian Father Christmas entry, I didn't want to copy the idea. So I decided to put a minifig in Santa's lap.

46047629311_0aa5c08f6e_c.jpg2018EBRaffle miniland santa with minifig.jpg by mosdrash, on Flickr

Thanks CopMike for the seasonal opportunity!

Edited by broachpurger
showing the photo