CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2018 - Your Santa MOC entry thread

Thanks for doing this again CopMike! Recently bought the Chewbacca Microfighter to go with my Han and Leia from last year's prizes. Guess I'm into Star Wars now because of that and I couldn't be happier! :excited:

Description: "Any ol' billionaire can privatize something as trivial as space travel or drilling tunnels underneath a city, but it takes a special kind of mind to privatize Christmas. So, say goodbye to the Santa Claus of old and hello to the brand new Christmas Avengers!"

Eurobricks "Ideal Santa" Raffle 2018

Edited by Legocity2713

On 11/13/2018 at 10:33 AM, MAB said:

Someone threw away a Cafe Corner box? That's a couple of hundred bucks in that pile of trash!

Indeed, in an ideal world the box would be worth only recycling.

6 hours ago, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

@koalayummies, that solid waste disposal santa is amazing! I really love how you manage to combine urban and christmasy elegance together in that truck! :thumbup:

Thanks JJ Tong! I had intended to take it apart after photographing as there's a bunch of good parts in there but I've since spent another hour further refining it and now can't bring myself to disassemble it yet. :blush:

Thanks CopMike for having this tradition!

"I told them I went out and bought the newspaper"

45832108302_d4e84df46b_c.jpg

16 hours ago, Steven the toa of flight said:

I have a question? So I am a ccbs builder alright so I am asking if I can make a Santa out of ccbs parts?

I think the important rule for you is this one:

- The MOC needs to have at least two (2) original Lego pieces in it, NO clone ones. 

So long as your figure has more than two parts, and doesn't use any clones, then go for it. It would be nice to see some other non-minifigure versions of Santa. CCBS parts are just as valid LEGO parts as a good old 2x4 brick.

In this context, "clone" means any part not manufactured by Lego itself.

I get tired of the same old red Santa every year, so I went with a Victorian style Father Christmas:

44082739350_9df4c9823c_z.jpg

I wish Lego would make a minifig version of him.

Steve

Christmas is rapidly approaching with all its joy and merriment! But if you're thinking of sending Santa your Christmas list, you may want to think twice. I mean, who likes having tons of letters dumped in their living room every morning?

45862130562_177c6a6098_c.jpg

Like some other Eurobricks members, I just want Santa to bring back Castle sets:

classic-castle.jpg

Great to see this annual tradition continuing!

Santa and his Wife maintaining and updating Robo-Santa.

30994375617_c611359077_c.jpg

Edited by kahir88

Sometimes it takes just a red hat and a white beard to soften even the most seemingly dark heart... (and who can resist a "Harry Potter-Die Hard" crossover!!)

"Ho, ho.... ho"

44121252740_2e6a4067c7_c.jpgUntitled by g.nat, on Flickr

As always thanks to CopMike for organising this bit of festive fun!!