CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2018 - Your Santa MOC entry thread

30845971967_ef0999a857_o.jpg

Xmas Raffle Building Challenge 2018!

It's soon that time again, when somebody sneaks into your home down the chimney and leaves

a lot of presents under the tree, and this is your chance to get even more ......!

This years prizes will yet again be cool & hard to get minifigs manatees as the new tradition goes :grin:!

45061187914_f59e79632f_o.jpg This year the MOC theme is your idea of how Santa should look like 45061187914_f59e79632f_o.jpg

So build him any way you like and take a pic/screen shot and post it!

Read the rules & post your entry in this thread!

The only rules are:

• You need to be a member of Eurobricks who joined before the 8th of November 2018.
  • This is a fun thing, so have FUN!
  • The MOC needs to have at least two (2) original Lego pieces in it, NO clone ones.
  • You can build either with real parts or use LDD, MLCad etc.
  • The MOC needs to be new - no recycling here please - just fresh stuff.
  • The entry must be posted in this thread before 9 pm GMT, by the 30th of November, 2018.
  • Your entry must include one image (and only one image) and be no larger than 1000x800 pixels.
  • One entry per qualified member.
  • All members including the Staff can join!
  • Did I mention that you need to have fun?
  • I'm the judge and will randomly draw the winners, with the help of a random generator which randomness comes from atmospheric noise. The winners, six per day, will be announced in a special thread, the advent calender thread, from 1st dec - 24th dec.

And yes - there will be prizes, and yes - I´m still working on getting the last stuff for two prize catagory winners from last year :cry_happy:!

Ooh a Santa. Nice. I can do that. Maybe. 

And take your time with the prices. I know some people are complaining a bit but it takes a lot of time and effort. Cant wait to one day open the mail and boom a lovely package full of Manatees :classic:

Ho ho ho, MoFos! Why use a sleigh, when you can drive a Tank!

44883780795_3f09e70e07_o.pngSanta Tank by Jarek Wrzosek, on Flickr

Yup, Santa's gone ballistic this year, aided with an army of tin soldiers and giant nutcrackers, Naughty Kids, beware!

Edited by Eggyslav

Very excited for this year! I don't mean to be a bother because I really appreciate all your work on this. But I still haven't received my prize from last year. Any updates on 2017 prizes?

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Very excited for this year! I don't mean to be a bother because I really appreciate all your work on this. But I still haven't received my prize from last year. Any updates on 2017 prizes?

Weren't you who reprimanded me to not insist on CopMike? :)

SaK8PRW.jpg

Made using parts from Go Brick Me only (just bought the set today, great fun!)

Edited by MAB

Huge thanks to CopMike for running this raffle!

30867296647_53847c7ece_c.jpg

My ideal Santa Claus has hit a bit of a bump in the road financially, the Elves now have him pose bare-chested in oddly fitting scenarios and put these images in calendars. Sleigh bells don't grow on trees y'know! 

Many thanks to CopMike for running this contest, I wish everyone good luck!

Here is my entry:

unnamed

Who needs a sleigh when you have a Tie fighter? Here is the new and updated Santa Vader!

Edited by JarJarBonks

Thanks for keeping the tradition going, CopMike!

30869092357_9a9d314e5c.jpg

My son said that Santa should be a Next Knight, and bring lots of his friends for Christmas. 

Thanks @CopMike for doing this again this year, always a lot of fun. Looking forward to all the fun entries.

Anyway, here's my entry...

As Santa approaches his latest delivery, you can almost hear Santa thinking... "I think this Tiny House movement has really gone way, way too far!"

45815718141_900f09f31e_c.jpgSanta Tiny House by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr

Edited by Andy D

This year, the Doctor is helping out his "fat fella" Jeff by distributing gifts with his TARDIS.

He reportedly said: "I wear a Santa hat now. Santa hats are cool!"

44912219865_5b5d96d063_o.jpgEBXMasRaffle_2018 by LuxorV, su Flickr

Thanks to CopMike for another year of this EB tradition. :classic: