mouseketeer

[MOC] Winter Village Gingerbread House

My obsession with the Winter Village continues with my latest Winter Village MOC - a Gingerbread House! I've included gingerbread walls, icing borders, a candy cane roof-line, gumdrop roof tiles, hard candy windows, and licorice decorations. The interior is fully detailed as a candy shop, with a gumball machine, cotton candy maker, chocolate display stand, old fashioned cash register, display counter for cookies and pastries, a shelf filled with candy jars, and a model train running around the top of the room!  

45699248652_2af762b683_c.jpgWinter Village Gingerbread House 1 by mouseketeer 111, on Flickr

30809559127_e0b6baa873_c.jpgWinter Village Gingerbread House 3 by mouseketeer 111, on Flickr

45750451551_7dc97b3393_c.jpgGingerbread House 6 by mouseketeer 111, on Flickr

Great gingerbread house! I think this really fits into the WV theme. I really like the whimsical nature of the building. I guess the proprietor could sell sweets there.

Andy D

Very nice, I love the roof and the use of window glasses with different colors! I really like the idea of the little train running around too... Keep the great work up! :classic: