Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys, with the return of the clone wars I've decided to build this moc based on one of my favorite episodes of the series S2epi5. I built one moc of the AT-TE to take the especial place on the moc.

43881363160_e820f2360b_z.jpgLego Star Wars MOC: Second battle of Geonosis by Lego SWBR, on Flickr

43881270770_b0e24ac551_z.jpgLego Star Wars MOC: Second battle of Geonosis by Lego SWBR, on Flickr

43881164800_802f7e85ec_z.jpgLego Star Wars MOC: Second battle of Geonosis by Lego SWBR, on Flickr

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ggAvmKo9s

Great scene! the cave and hill are pretty good, and a wounded Obi-Wan was noted.

My 2 cents, I think the AT-TE MOC is a little bit over size, would you consider to use some set's design and save the space for more MF and details?

BTW, 2nd Geonosis may still be phase 1 armour, just for your ref.

Looks nice, you have made a great scene here!

The concept behind the AT-TE is fantastic, I would love to see you fix some inaccuracies with it, the width needs to be reduced and some depth needs to be added to the top panels.

Kind regards. 

Ellis.

Great job, although the AT TE does need a bit more work on the proportions.

7 hours ago, JoeChu1980 said:

Great scene! the cave and hill are pretty good, and a wounded Obi-Wan was noted.

My 2 cents, I think the AT-TE MOC is a little bit over size, would you consider to use some set's design and save the space for more MF and details?

BTW, 2nd Geonosis may still be phase 1 armour, just for your ref.

Thanks for the ideas!! I know in the 2nd battle of geonosis clones are still using the phase 1 armour, I thought about using the phase 1 but I liked better the phase 2 clones in the pictures I took.

5 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

Looks nice, you have made a great scene here!

The concept behind the AT-TE is fantastic, I would love to see you fix some inaccuracies with it, the width needs to be reduced and some depth needs to be added to the top panels.

Kind regards. 

Ellis.

I agree with you!! This was probably my first vehicle moc, so Im still learning hahaha. Thanks for the ideas

5 hours ago, ChiefPie said:

Looks nice! As others said the AT-TE does look a bit big.

2 hours ago, JarJarBonks said:

Great job, although the AT TE does need a bit more work on the proportions.

1 hour ago, K_W said:

Nice scene! Although, if that AT-TE had spent more time on the treadmill, it might still have its legs!! :head_back:

Thanks guys for the tips!! I totally agree with you all, as I said this was probably my first vehicle moc. Ill try to improve it!!