TheBeeze

(GBW) Phase 2 - Information & General Discussion

Hello guys !

Hello @TheBeeze !

Even with the last events on The Great Brick War, I did not find time to keep myself busy at this game and didn't feel at ease with the new phase.

Some of you could had noticed my lost of interest during the last FRAGO. I didn't finish my build in time, and then, didn't post anything here for a long time ago.

I am sorry for this and sorry if it bothered some of you.

So, There is no need for me to stay in the Deland Republic and block the spot for an eventual new player.

I officially declare myself out of this game.

Sorry guys.

I am wishing the best for you all !

Goodbye.

Thomas, a.k.a. Faladrin

On 3/16/2020 at 2:25 PM, Faladrin said:

Sad to see you go my friend, I very much enjoyed your builds over time. Best of luck and you are always welcome back!

I believe I have scored all builds. If someone is missing scores for a build, please tag me in the thread. 

Thanks!

On 4/21/2020 at 4:04 PM, TheBeeze said:

I believe I have scored all builds. If someone is missing scores for a build, please tag me in the thread. 

Thanks!

17 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

That was posted after I said that :pir-huzzah1:

MY BAD :innocent2:

Edited by SATSOK

Greetings.

Been MIA for a while, tons of stuff happened...but I think this is about the right time to reappear...

So, where we at?

9 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Greetings.

Been MIA for a while, tons of stuff happened...but I think this is about the right time to reappear...

So, where we at?

Welcome back. We are waiting the missions about the situatuion in Burke Atol

11 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Greetings.

So, where we at?

Nice to see you bud!

I'd like to let you all know that @paintballman has offered to help out as a contributor to the game and building campaigns. As such he will not be eligible to win prizes any longer but will continue to play the game.

5 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

I'd like to let you all know that @paintballman has offered to help out as a contributor to the game and building campaigns. As such he will not be eligible to win prizes any longer but will continue to play the game.

Well deserved! You were a great builder when you joined but quickly became a standout, excellent builder!!!

1 hour ago, Sir Kingston said:

Is there a topic that explains the lore or general personality of the different countries?

Not yet. The game let players to make their own stories about their countries. Τhe place of the country on the map and the information printed on the map
, gives many information about the country, as Climatic conditions, geographical configuration, facilities. But in the near future we will probably develop a little more the general situation in the countries of the game

Is the GBW still running? I have been away for a number of months (and may not properly return for a while yet) but activity seems to have dropped below even the usual levels while I have been gone. I saw the island rush competition but that was a while ago now and little seems to have happened since. Just wondering whether there is a specific reason for this or just a general lull in activity due to busy summers and a lack of major deadlines.

45 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Is the GBW still running? I have been away for a number of months (and may not properly return for a while yet) but activity seems to have dropped below even the usual levels while I have been gone. I saw the island rush competition but that was a while ago now and little seems to have happened since. Just wondering whether there is a specific reason for this or just a general lull in activity due to busy summers and a lack of major deadlines.

General lull in activity due to busy summers and a lack of major deadlines. The final part of this phase is almost ready to be launced so the third phase will begin shortly after