TheBeeze

(GBW) Phase 2 - Information & General Discussion

On 12/31/2018 at 11:04 PM, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Great, keep your eyes on this section for more specific info as we go. I think you'll find the new format a little more accommodating in terms of working at your own pace. 

14 hours ago, Lord Buckethead said:

My apologies, but I think I might actually pull out for this one.

Most unfortunate, best of luck!

7 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

*snip*    I think you'll find the new format a little more accommodating in terms of working at your own pace.

I do like the sound of that. Topic followed!

Happy New Year! Roster has been updated. With the holidays now in the rear view, we will be moving forward soon. Keep your eyes here for updates. 

On 1/7/2019 at 12:58 PM, ODA 401 said:

Do I still get my spec ops mission, or has that transitioned into a solo campaign?

Anything that carried over from the previous phase has been turned into a Solo campaign which is worth more points and gives you a little more to do with more flexibility. 

On 1/8/2019 at 4:40 PM, paintballman said:

Ok - I suppose that In the new rules there will be the details about solo campaigns

The rules on solo campaigns are not going to be changing much from last round, just no one capitalized on one to make it worth while. Each one is custom tailored to the player and their situation. 

Just wanted to give everyone a little update. We are looking to launch phase II within the next 2 weeks. Keep your eyes here. 

Will there be some information about the global political situation? I am asking so to know if there are hostile or rogue nations. Also, it supposed to run the game from the beginning? I mean with no attachments to the previous alliances and friendhsips

Storyline will be revealed Friday. Also, those who have earned solo campaigns from the last round can apply for them on Friday as well. 

On 2/13/2019 at 2:44 PM, marvelBoy123 said:

There are a series of small islands north of Alsarh who do these belong to.

I see only 1 tiny island there, those wooded areas are connected.

A note on islands that are not labeled, they are not labeled because we want to have things for the future to be able to breathe life into the game and to be able to use them as needed. The beauty in the new map software we are using is that it allows to update things quite easily so as things are used, revealed, and added- we will update the maps.

See first post for back story. Welcome to Phase 2!

First round of solo campaigns have been distributed. If you have one saved up from the last round or have enough points to buy one, contact me. With the campaign open, you can start doing sidebuilds as well to start earning points and create your background stories. 

Just a query general rules thread gives limits to builds per month is month defined as time from start of Great Brick War or calendar month.

Thanks

8 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Just a query general rules thread gives limits to builds per month is month defined as time from start of Great Brick War or calendar month. 

In the interest of keeping ourselves sane, it is per calendar month. Good Question!

All of the Solo Campaigns that were earned during phase 1 have been given out as of this morning. By our records, the current points structure is as follows:

Player Name    Country    Starting Points
Adamsons    New Brickika    5
BobKid        10
Captain Genaro    Filace    20
Faladrin    Deland Republic    20
Frenchman    Deland Republic    10
Giggs    Coral Islands    0
jansued    Common Wealth of Southern Territories    20
Johannsued    Balafih    10
LegoRacer1    Tyera    5
Leonardo    Toohati    20
marvelBoy123    Alsarh    0
Maxim I    Swintoc    0
ODA 401    Plighia    10
paintballman    Plantasea    20
Satsok    Bandaud    0
Sigpro    Erotema    20
Stash2sixx    Common Wealth of Southern Territories    20

annnnnnnnd solo campaigns are only 5 credits to buy so some of you have enough starting points to purchase them. If you want one, PM Me!

oh man I feel really confused. Ok so the latest update is from Tuesday so it seems as if there are still other...

oh ok I just got it sort of it’s confusing when there was a war last year and it restarts sort of but I get it now those were last Wars scores ok. Also swintoc is that the desert looking area?

Edited by Steven the toa of flight
Incomplete question

Players from the last game got to carry over some of their points for the start of the new one. 

Use the map to determine which country is which. Swintoc has a lot of varying terrain. 

Having a slight delay with getting scoring up for the new round of builds guys. Just hang in there a few. 

Glad to see you guys have carried on posting builds. I had a real life emergency take over for the past 2 weeks so I should be back and on here. Have some new content coming your way soon and put out notice to the staff to get your builds scored. 

Those of you who haven't posted your Campaign builds, keep an eye on what is going on around. The longer you wait, the less effective your builds may become (not in terms of points but in effecting the overall game)

@sigpro I'm hoping to have your next Solo Campaign build sent over to you by this evening (my time)