The oktober feast is nearing its end, people had good time drinking and playing, in their euphory, they had noticed a new presence on the dock of Weelond. A strange looking, painted in red, with odd patterns and characters. And the men in this boat thingy don't speak Eslandian, but this lack of linguistic communication was easily overcame by the exotic beverage and food.:pir-sweet:

dsc00779.jpg

dsc00780.jpg

While people were having good time, a suspicious figure climbed on board, let's hope he's here for the fine food.:pir-grin:

dsc00781.jpg

dsc00782.jpg

@Capt Wolf You may license this build as a small (or medium) property, I know the main build is a boat, but this is a painted pleasure barge, usually it's moored in permanence, it doesn't have any means of propulsion, except a rudder to steer the barge when it drifts down the river.

Glad to see someone went for the "on a boat" category. It's fun to see characters from far away enjoying Oktoberfest! :thumbup:

Will we learn what the green ninja is up to later? :pir-oh:

I really love your roof design.  I'd never seen that technique before with cones and it works really well.

8 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Glad to see someone went for the "on a boat" category. It's fun to see characters from far away enjoying Oktoberfest! :thumbup:

Will we learn what the green ninja is up to later? :pir-oh:

Hope I haven't stretched the rule too far with this "on a boat" category.:grin:

Maybe that ninja was spying for the far away empire, beware of your treasure maps.:pir_laugh2:

8 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

I really love your roof design.  I'd never seen that technique before with cones and it works really well.

Glad you like it. The cones are supposed to represent the round tiles commonly seen on ancient Chinese buildings, I think 1x1 round studs may have worked too.

Nice entry : I saw an elf, santa claus and the green ninja... among other, and a cat with a fish...

The roof is a stunning one, or perhaps is it the picture... anyway, the rendering with thoses parts is really cool

Great pleasure barge Bodi and quite original for Oktoberfest as well I think! As others have already commented, those cones make a really cool looking roof that works really well with the far eastern themed. Great job!

19 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

I think this is well done indeed...  Can't wait for the story of the masked man lol

Thank you, Roadmonkeytj.

15 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

or perhaps is it the picture.

Non, c'est encore mieux en vrai.:tongue:

12 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Great pleasure barge Bodi and quite original for Oktoberfest as well I think! As others have already commented, those cones make a really cool looking roof that works really well with the far eastern themed. Great job!

Glad you like it, before using cones, I've tried to build a more elaborate roof with plates, and I failed so I had to try an easier way.