Itaria No Shintaku

CMF DISNEY 2 GUESSING GAME

Recommended Posts

Hi guys!

So, April 2019 will hold CMF Disney 2, and here's the guessing game.

I've put 18 choices, though they may be less or more. So everyone can have 18 picks, like Disney 1

1 point for every correct answer!

This is my list and at the present moment, this time I am sorry but I have absolutely no clues for what lies ahead, so I'll be a neat player as you all are.

1) Goofy

2) Uncle Scrooge

3) Chip

4) Dale

5) Jasmine

6) Jafar

7) Belle

8) The Beast

9) Hercules

10) Megara

11) Snow White

12) Grumpy

13) Lilo

14) Wendy (from Peter Pan)

15) Pinocchio

16) The Mad Hatter

17) The Hunchback of Notre Dame

18) Esmeralda

Have fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Mickey Mouse - "rubberhose" style

2. Minnie Mouse - "rubberhose" style

3. Jafar 

4. Jasmine 

5. Cinderella 

6. Fear

7. Chernabog

8. Frozone

9.  Jack Skellington

10. Lilo

11. Princess Aurora

12. Prince Phillip 

13. Hades

14. Hercules

15. Goofy

16. Stinky Pete

17. Mulan

18. Dr. Facilier

 

Thanks for hosting the game again :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Sorcerer’s apprentice Mickey

2. Scrooge McDuck

3. Minnie variant

4. Goofy

5. Chip

6. Dale

7. Moana

8. Cruella De Vil

9. Jasmine

10. Jafar

11. Pooh

12. Tigger

13. Lilo

14. Jessie

15. Emperor Zurg

16. Belle

17. Beast 

18. Mowgli 

Edited by williejm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Mickey (Sorcerer's Apprentice) 

2. Minne (Rubber hose) 

3. Goofy 

4. Pluto

5. Scrooge McDuck

6. Cinderella 

7. Snow White 

8. Rapunzel

9. Belle

10. Beast

11. Jasmine 

12. Jafar

13. Tarzane

14. Winne The Pooh

15. Tigger

16. Frozone 

My predictions. The Minne could be any version though. I don't believe a rubber hose Mickey will appear as I think we could get him in the Ideas Steamboat set if it's approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1)Mickey Mouse (Sorcerer's Apprentice)

2)Goofy

3)Pluto

4)Carl Fredricksen

5)Russell

6)Anna

7)Elsa

8)The White Rabbit

9)The Mad Hatter

10)Frozone

11)Belle (village outfit)

12)Gaston

13)The Beast

14)Snow White

15)Evil Queen

16)Mulan

17)Shan-Yu

18)Mary Poppins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey
  2. Goofy
  3. Scrooge McDuck
  4. Snow White
  5. Hercules
  6. Anna
  7. Elsa
  8. Jasmine
  9. Jafar
  10. Cruella DeVille
  11. Woody
  12. Bo Peep
  13. Winnie the Pooh (with Piglet as a complimentary teddy bear like mold)
  14. Tigger
  15. Belle
  16. The Beast
  17. Tarzan
  18. Jane Porter

By the way @Itaria No Shintaku, shouldn't this guessing game rather take place in the Licensed subforum? :shrug_confused:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Sorcerer Mickey
  2. Minnie (Blue Dress)
  3. Goofy
  4. Mary Poppins
  5. Snow White
  6. Dopey
  7. Pinocchio
  8. Jiminy Cricket
  9. Pooh
  10. Tigger
  11. Mulan
  12. Belle
  13. Beast
  14. Mike Wazowski
  15. Sully
  16. Merida
  17. Anna
  18. Elsa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Mickey (Steamboat Willie)

2) Donald (Ducktales)

3) Goofy (With Pluto)

4) Scrooge McDuck

5) Pinocchio (With Jiminy Cricket)

6) Snow White

7) Belle (Blue dress)

8) Beast

9) Mulan (With Mushu)

10) Hades

11) Frozone

12) Miguel

13) Joy 

14) Sadness

15) Wreck-It Ralph

16) Vanellope 

17) Anna

18) Elsa

My predictions. Could revise them in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Related to characters from previous series:
1) Steamboat Mickey (in black and white colors)
2) Goofy
3) Chip
4) Dale
5) Lilo
6) Wendy (from Peter Pan)

My new franchise choices:
7) Pinocchio
8) Cruella
9) Mowgli
10) Winnie the Pooh
11) Kidagakash
12) Jack Skellington
13) Sally
14) Hercules
15) Remy of Ratatouille
16) Mary Poppins
17) Perry of Phineas and Ferb
18) Sofia the First


My personal concerns about other suggestion:

> Beast, Hunchback, Ralph, Sully
Any of them would hardly fit in a regular minifigure design. They need to make debut in regular sets with extra large figures instead.

> Pluto

Too difficult in this case. I might be biased as I nominated Chip and Remy, but those characters do show humanoid sides in their moves, while the others like Bambi and Dumbo would need specific molds for their entire bodies.

> Frozone
I can really understand how frustrating he was a miss from the regular set lineup, but unfortunately we also have to consider that TLG have released enough characters from this IP, anymore is unfair to other franchises in a general view. Either let's wish that TLC will do more for Incredibles or it will bet a third film.

> Joy, Russel
I would say TLC could really just release a single exclusive regular set that covers up the whole main cast and scene. So this depends on TLC's mood. If they deny any possible opportunity to do Carl's house or Riley's headquarter set, then, yes, CMF series is their only hope.

> Héctor, Judy Hoops
My main concern is that such similiar cases are too new at this point, if considering they're still candidates for future LEGO Junior sets when the sequels are released. I do see their chances if TLC want to mix new with old instead of just classics, tho. 

Edited by Dorayaki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know some of these are far fetched, but I think all of these would work as minifigs in blind bags:

  1. Lilo
  2. Goofy
  3. Sorcerer Mickey
  4. Hercules
  5. Meg
  6. Mary Poppins
  7. Miguel
  8. Hector
  9. Aurora
  10. Belle
  11. Black suit Donald (DuckTales)
  12. Scrooge McDuck (DuckTales)
  13. Hiro
  14. Yokai
  15. Cruella
  16. Boo (in the monster suit)
  17. Flik
  18. Dot

Notes:

I would love to see a Stitch in his alien form :alien: and the red suit now that the four arm mold exists, but I'm not sure they'd do a variant of him. Hector and Miguel would be really cool to see how they realize the skeletal aspects. Flik and Dot (or Princess Atta) could use the same head mold similar to how Mickey/Minnie and Donald/Daisy share head molds. I'd love a sleeping face on Aurora. And Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde both would be great as minifigs but would both need new unique head molds. I would hope they would give Scrooge a new head mold, as I think the Donald/Daisy mold would miss a few key features (the glasses and side tufts). I would LOVE to see Huey, Duey and Louie but I think three spots may be too much for them. I personally don't see them expanding the two minifig selections from last time but hope they give the singles a partner this time around. There were only two minifigs last time that didn't have a pair (Stitch and Maleficent) so I wanted to maintain that put also give them their pairs so I settled on 4 singles.

There were around 23 new molds last time (by my count), and assuming that stays constant: Lilo gets a new hairpiece (1), Goofy gets a new head mold (2) and hat (3), Mickey gets a new hat (4), Hercules gets a new hairpiece (5), Meg gets a new hairpiece (6), Miguel gets no new molds, Hector gets a new skeleton leg mold (7) and a hat with hair mold (8), Aurora gets a new hairpiece (9), Belle gets a new hairpiece (10), Donald gets no new molds, Scrooge gets a new head mold (12), a new cane mold (13) and a new hat (14), Hiro gets a new helmet mold (15), Yokai gets no new molds, Cruella gets a new hairpiece (16) and a new dalmation mold (17), Boo gets a new mold for the monster suit as a neck piece (18) and a new hairpiece (19), while Flik and Dot use a new head mold in two different colors (20 and 21). They could save a couple molds combining hats with the head mold on Goofy and Scrooge but I like the idea of them being more versitile.

Tangled, Cinderella, Mulan, Pocahontas, Snow White, Brave, and Frozen are all movies I could see them pulling from too, but I didn't want to put too many princesses in since Ariel was the only one last time. There are way too many characters to pick from and so many I'd love to see, put these are my picks for the next series. If they do a D2C of Sleeping Beauty's castle I could see her being in that and Cinderella taking her spot. I hope you enjoyed my overly detailed analysis of what Disney characters LEGO will make next :laugh:

Edited by Marvelous Spidey
Forgot a couple princess related notes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suggestion of BigHero6 would be not too different from KingdomHearts which is also collaborative franchise. Sora can raise the sales but we just know he won't be here.

The question is rather why TLG skipped BH6 for regular sets considering their simultaneous tie with Marvel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dorayaki said:

Suggestion of BigHero6 would be not too different from KingdomHearts which is also collaborative franchise. Sora can raise the sales but we just know he won't be here.

The question is rather why TLG skipped BH6 for regular sets considering their simultaneous tie with Marvel.

I would just love to see Big Hero 6 come to Lego in someway, but the franchise just seems to not have as much merchandising relevance nowadays as it did then, despite having an ongoing spin-off TV series currently. :shrug_confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oké let's give this a try:

1) Mickey (Sorcerer's Apprentice)

2) Goofy

3) Scrooge McDuck

4) Pete

5) Snow White

6) Evil Queen/Witch

7) Mulan

8) Hercules

9) Hades

10) Lilo

11) Cruella De Vil

12) Woody

13) Jessie

14) Pooh

15) Wreck it Ralph

16) Vanelope

17) Jasmine

18) Jafar

Some honorable mentions are Frozone, who probably wouldn't appear on its own, and Tigger, who was left out because of the 18 character limit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Sorcerer Mickey
  2. Goofy
  3. Winnie the Pooh
  4. Tigger
  5. Lilo
  6. Moana
  7. Jasmine
  8. Jafar
  9. Hercules
  10. Hades
  11. Jack Skellington
  12. Rapunzel
  13. Eugene 
  14. Belle
  15. Beast
  16. Dipper Pines
  17. Mabel Pines (these two are extremely wishful thinking)
  18. Merida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm... Judging by what are the biggest evergreen classics and figures who have a prominent presence in the parks, I’d say the list might look something like this: 

 

1. Mickey (Sorcerer’s Apprentice) 

2. Goofy 

3. Pluto 

4. Mowgli 

5. Baloo 

6. Rapunzel 

7. Flynn/Eugene 

8. Belle 

9. The Beast 

10. Gaston 

11. Jasmine 

12. Jafar 

13. Pooh 

14. Tigger 

15. Sully 

16. Mike 

17. Woody 

18. Jessie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might sound picky, but I wouldn't suggest a single franchise (aside from Mickey&co) to have more than three figures, because if TLC find out a franchsies' popularity, it'd be more like choice for regular sets over CMF series (of course, same for those which already have ties in regualar sets.) Which is why I prefer this lineup to be more a selection of various franchises instead of being occupied by only five of six franchises.

Technically the franchise from series 1 with least representation is Stitch, which second candidate is pretty much likely Lilo.  I think a third candidate for Alice in Wonderland is okay, the rest seems not too necessary. (I personally love Wendy of Peter Pan, but can get over it if we won't have her)

Not necessarily what I suggest in my own list, but I expect more than half figures from the next series come from franchise that TLC have never done before.

On 11/8/2018 at 1:11 PM, saysonder said:
  1. Dipper Pines
  2. Mabel Pines (these two are extremely wishful thinking)

I like GF and also support TV shows franchises, but still the relative populartiy of these francshise migt not allow them to have multiple representives, just like no Phineas and Ferb together. In the case of GF, my pick would be Stan as the sole representive.

Edited by Dorayaki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's try :

1. Mickey from The Sorcerer's Apprentice

2. Minnie Princess from The Three Musketeers

3. Goofy with Pluto

4. Scrooge McDuck

5. Lilo

6. Aurora

7. Elsa

8. Wendy

9. Queen of Heart (from Alice)

10. Woody

11. Andy (from Toy Story)

12. Belle

13. The Beast

14. Jasmine

15. Prince Ali

16. Jafar

17. Ariel (human form)

18. Prince Eric

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Kronk

2. Goofy (with Pluto)

3. Chip

4. Dale

5. Lilo 

6. Snow White

7. Aurora

8. Al from Al’s Toy Barn

7. Linguini

8. Mike Wizowski

9. Pinocchio

10. Mowgli

11. Pooh

12. Belle

13. Beast

14. Gaston

15. Jafar

16. Tigger

17. Queen of Hearts

18. Baloo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahahahaha! *huge intake of breath* I scored a grand total of TWO correct predictions! Man, do I suck at this game, haha. 

Still, very pleased with everything/everyone we are getting. (And, of course, here's hoping for a third series.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mr Spielbrick said:

I scored a grand total of TWO correct predictions! Man, do I suck at this game, haha. 

Heh, I got SIX right! :tongue:

71024_Proda.jpg

P.S. While I think all the figures look great, I'm still not thrilled about the overall variety. :sceptic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 1:11 PM, Marvelous Spidey said:

I know some of these are far fetched, but I think all of these would work as minifigs in blind bags:

  1. Lilo
  2. Goofy
  3. Sorcerer Mickey
  4. Hercules
  5. Meg
  6. Mary Poppins
  7. Miguel
  8. Hector
  9. Aurora
  10. Belle
  11. Black suit Donald (DuckTales)
  12. Scrooge McDuck (DuckTales)
  13. Hiro
  14. Yokai
  15. Cruella
  16. Boo (in the monster suit)
  17. Flik
  18. Dot

Notes:

I would love to see a Stitch in his alien form :alien: and the red suit now that the four arm mold exists, but I'm not sure they'd do a variant of him. Hector and Miguel would be really cool to see how they realize the skeletal aspects. Flik and Dot (or Princess Atta) could use the same head mold similar to how Mickey/Minnie and Donald/Daisy share head molds. I'd love a sleeping face on Aurora. And Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde both would be great as minifigs but would both need new unique head molds. I would hope they would give Scrooge a new head mold, as I think the Donald/Daisy mold would miss a few key features (the glasses and side tufts). I would LOVE to see Huey, Duey and Louie but I think three spots may be too much for them. I personally don't see them expanding the two minifig selections from last time but hope they give the singles a partner this time around. There were only two minifigs last time that didn't have a pair (Stitch and Maleficent) so I wanted to maintain that put also give them their pairs so I settled on 4 singles.

There were around 23 new molds last time (by my count), and assuming that stays constant: Lilo gets a new hairpiece (1), Goofy gets a new head mold (2) and hat (3), Mickey gets a new hat (4), Hercules gets a new hairpiece (5), Meg gets a new hairpiece (6), Miguel gets no new molds, Hector gets a new skeleton leg mold (7) and a hat with hair mold (8), Aurora gets a new hairpiece (9), Belle gets a new hairpiece (10), Donald gets no new molds, Scrooge gets a new head mold (12), a new cane mold (13) and a new hat (14), Hiro gets a new helmet mold (15), Yokai gets no new molds, Cruella gets a new hairpiece (16) and a new dalmation mold (17), Boo gets a new mold for the monster suit as a neck piece (18) and a new hairpiece (19), while Flik and Dot use a new head mold in two different colors (20 and 21). They could save a couple molds combining hats with the head mold on Goofy and Scrooge but I like the idea of them being more versitile.

Tangled, Cinderella, Mulan, Pocahontas, Snow White, Brave, and Frozen are all movies I could see them pulling from too, but I didn't want to put too many princesses in since Ariel was the only one last time. There are way too many characters to pick from and so many I'd love to see, put these are my picks for the next series. If they do a D2C of Sleeping Beauty's castle I could see her being in that and Cinderella taking her spot. I hope you enjoyed my overly detailed analysis of what Disney characters LEGO will make next :laugh:

2 of 18! Yeah! Although I did say that I wish they'd do the ducks and that Frozen could be there too... so maybe half credit? :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2018 at 5:21 AM, Huigberts Builds said:

Oké let's give this a try:

1) Mickey (Sorcerer's Apprentice)

2) Goofy

3) Scrooge McDuck

4) Pete

5) Snow White

6) Evil Queen/Witch

7) Mulan

8) Hercules

9) Hades

10) Lilo

11) Cruella De Vil

12) Woody

13) Jessie

14) Pooh

15) Wreck it Ralph

16) Vanelope

17) Jasmine

18) Jafar

Some honorable mentions are Frozone, who probably wouldn't appear on its own, and Tigger, who was left out because of the 18 character limit.

5 points! Woohoo! xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got 7- though I posted in the wishlist thread, not this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Schermata-2019-05-07-alle-12-11-12.png

Seems that Robert8 is the winner with 8 correct guesses.

I, dorayaki, The Brick Rat and  GrandDukeofKumquats however got 6, that's a good result too.

Funny thing, nobody got a 0!

Plus, the most obvious minifigure was JAFAR as 10 out of 16 players guessed him right.
That's an high percentage.

Also Scrooge Jasmine and Hercules were guessed by many users.

Strangely enough, nobody thought about Huey Louie and Dewey even if they are quite common characters.
Edna Mode and Sally also weren't guessed by anyone.


Thanks for partecipating! 

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.