Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[WTC ML] Mesabi Landing Oktoberfest

The festivities known as "Oktoberfest" - most prominently those in Weelond - are popular all over the Brick Seas. So it should surprise nobody that a large settlement like Mesabi Landing would have an Oktoberfest of its own - good food and some beer where really the only reasons the WTC needed!

p0lUigX.jpg

Providing an actually drinkable alternative to the dishwater-claiming-to-be-beer "Bru-Haha", the WTC was selling its very own "Brickburger" - the best lager of the Prio Seas!

The sales stand was busy...                                                                               ... for the line of thirsty customers was always long.

JhXIavt.jpg.S2M657Z.jpg

It is a social event for everybody...

... the upper class...                                                                         ... as well as common people and their kids.

sloGRSF.jpg.qQiAyla.jpg

The attractions were manifold - as long as you were willing to pay of course!

JzSzlKl.jpg.LjPb8sR.jpg

And maybe, just maybe, too much beer was not a good idea. Drink responsibly!

yRxVcvm.jpg

In the end, the Oktoberfest in Mesabi Landing was enjoyed by (almost) everyone. A tradition in the making?

LQXTLeI.jpg

===================================================================================================

Licensed as a medium commerce property for Mesabi Landing.

Two more views:

Spoiler

oXoacjA.jpg

AIbFwKD.jpg

As always, C&C are appreciated!

Edited by Drunknok

Looks like a swell lil festival...  I'm sure fun was had by all.   I like the way you staged the can toss game

Great lively scene Drunknok, and I like the blue and white Bavarian nod with the banners and bunting!