Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[W-OKT] Drama over a dress

The Oktoberfest in Weelond was not just some social event - no, it was the social event. At least for Mrs. Smith, at least right now.

What to wear? What had the wardrobe to offer?

Aivs2vF.jpg "I can not possibly wear red! That would be so 617!" Mrs. Smith lamented...

Meanwhile, Mr. Smith had to wait downstairs:

JnkEW5y.jpg

Patience was a virtue...                                                                              ... but why not start drinking early? Oktoberfest!

aDUMrQ5.jpg.XyeVjfA.jpg

Was the time worth waiting? Of course it was, Mrs. Smith looked stunning in her dirndl!

z3P1f2S.jpg

Off to the festivities now, the Oktoberfest was waiting!

jW6Y8LH.jpg

======================================================================================

Better late than never - but I could not not post something for the Oktoberfest minichallenge! :pir-grin:

Instead of the usual, some scenes of preparing for the Oktoberfest in a residence. To be licensed as a small residence for Weelond shortly Done.

A minifig-less picture of the house front:

cOWjb6j.jpg

As always, C&C are appreciated.

Edited by Drunknok

I’m really loving the colour scheme on this one, that classic yellow looks great!

Om my that's a beautiful house! I love the creative use of details on the facad! Not to mention the interior. My favourite part is tha halfstairs leading down to the door, and the rail betwwen them. Superbly done!

Nice take on an Oktoberfest story! I particularly like the decorative elements to the residence. :thumbup:

Also, love what you did with the clock when he was waiting! :wink:

Fantastic build, I like how the house is filled with details, and it looks great from the outside as well, the knob on the door is very clever.:thumbup: And I wonder why Mr. Smith is wearing an Oleonder uniform.

3 hours ago, Bodi said:

Fantastic build, I like how the house is filled with details, and it looks great from the outside as well, the knob on the door is very clever.:thumbup: And I wonder why Mr. Smith is wearing an Oleonder uniform.

Lol maybe it was on sale at the second hand store?  Lol

Thank you everybody for the kind comments!

10 hours ago, Bodi said:

I wonder why Mr. Smith is wearing an Oleonder uniform.

Can a honest minifig not wear something of blue colour without being assoiciated with those crooks? :pir-angry:

1 hour ago, Drunknok said:

Can a honest minifig

Not really honest if he's wearing a different country's uniform, is it?

20 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

love what you did with the clock when he was waiting

Good spot. And a really nice little touch. I've got a lot of Playstation gaming done while the other half was getting ready.

I prefer to interpret this misappropriation of Oleon uniform as a sign of allegiance to our crown.:wink:

Nice build and funny story! The minifig posing is very appropriate, and the interior is  well done. Great job with the pictures too, it shouldn't have been easy in such a limited space!

Nice house. :thumbup: The exterior design is good, and I'm impressed by the interior. I wouldn't have noticed the clock if it hadn't been pointed out, but... 3.25 hours to get dressed/dolled up?! *huh* No wonder he started hitting the bottle! But it's great to see a well-dressed lady, er, couple. Speaking of which...

On 11/2/2018 at 6:44 AM, Drunknok said:

Can a honest minifig not wear something of blue colour without being assoiciated with those crooks? :pir-angry:

Answering "no" is a double-negative :devil: which is another way of saying "Of course blue is acceptable!" :grin:

Excellent build @Drunknok! I love the detailing on the exterior, and ithe interior is fantastic as well. 

Nice house.  Good details.  Marry wisely so you don't end up over drinking. :pir_laugh2: