carebear

MOC : Police Station ( Modular ) ( Remodeled )

Hi!

this is my Police Station

Hope you like it!?

Greetings!

Thanks for Watching!

Edited by carebear

Amazing!! Love that the office-workers has two monitors each :laugh:  Overall many nice details, could be staring at the pictures for "hours" without spotting them all. Well done!!

Lovely!
Some great parts usage, and the interiors are fantastic!
A tremendous amount of effort must have gone into this.
Not sure about the purple tiles on the façade, but that's me. And easily solved, too :wink:
Great creation.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

Looks great!  My favourite part of the building is the top floor with all the desks, and the police caps neatly stacked to the side of each desk.  Love the tactical response vehicle!

Congratulations on building such an extensive and detailed MOC, carebear! To echo Kristel, the top floor with the desks and offices is great, and your design for the floor is evocative; it reminds me immediately of the linoleum tiles on the floor in many municipal buildings where I live. Well done, too, for having the thought to include rear doors to the garage and the prison, and to liven up the back wall with creepers and windows. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by jamesn

On 10/31/2018 at 5:03 PM, supertruper1988 said:

Really cool building! Love all the details. 

Thanks for the nice comment

Greetings

On 10/31/2018 at 10:07 PM, Chilis said:

Amazing!! Love that the office-workers has two monitors each :laugh:  Overall many nice details, could be staring at the pictures for "hours" without spotting them all. Well done!!

- it was a lot of work to put those desks with monitors together

Greetings

On 11/1/2018 at 8:36 AM, Withacee said:

Lovely!
Some great parts usage, and the interiors are fantastic!
A tremendous amount of effort must have gone into this.
Not sure about the purple tiles on the façade, but that's me. And easily solved, too :wink:
Great creation.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

- I just love the color purple, but i agree, maybe a other color works beter

Greetings

22 hours ago, Kristel said:

Looks great!  My favourite part of the building is the top floor with all the desks, and the police caps neatly stacked to the side of each desk.  Love the tactical response vehicle!

Hi Kristel

- the caps where a input from a woman friend

- vehicles are not my expertise so it's nice to here that you loved this vehicle

Greetings

15 hours ago, jamesn said:

Congratulations on building such an extensive and detailed MOC, carebear! To echo Kristel, the top floor with the desks and offices is great, and your design for the floor is evocative; it reminds me immediately of the linoleum tiles on the floor in many municipal buildings where I live. Well done, too, for having the thought to include rear doors to the garage and the prison, and to liven up the back wall with creepers and windows. Thanks for sharing.

Greetings

Woah, that's a big building; full of details! :laugh:
Is that Michael 'thriller' Jackson btw, in the pic with all the badguys!? :tongue::grin:

13 hours ago, -zenn said:

Is that Michael 'thriller' Jackson btw, in the pic with all the badguys!?

- Yes, Michael is present

thanks for the nice comment!

Greetings!

Wow!  So many details in such a large build -- of course, your specialty ;-)  My favorites are the "star" tickets embed into the floor tiling in the entry, inside the garage attic , and your helicopter!

Great MOC, love the interior. The only thing I would change are the purple tiles..... They are not so in harmony with the rest. ;)

12 hours ago, LegoMyMamma said:

Wow!  So many details in such a large build -- of course, your specialty ;-)  My favorites are the "star" tickets embed into the floor tiling in the entry, inside the garage attic , and your helicopter!

Thanks for the nice comment!

- the helicopter was a big challange, vehicles are not realy my thing ( I'd like that you like this )

Greetings!

12 hours ago, AntiZombie said:

Great MOC, love the interior. The only thing I would change are the purple tiles..... They are not so in harmony with the rest. ;)

Thanks for the nice comment!

- I'd like the color purple on this building but maybe a other color works better,

do you have a sugestion for a other color!?

Greetings!

Perhaps a medium blue, which is already a standard colour for LEGO police? I feel like that would contrast with the dark blue and lighten the facade up a little.

16 hours ago, jamesn said:

Perhaps a medium blue, which is already a standard colour for LEGO police? I feel like that would contrast with the dark blue and lighten the facade up a little.

thanks for the imput

I have used this color in the beginning, but i don't like the color for this, i need a color that's breaks with the rest

Greetings!

Love the details!

If at all I can suggest one thing, it would be that for such a small scale, it may be better to reduce the enclosed offices contained in the building, and have more open plan arrangements like you have on the second floor, and keep the enclosed offices in the corners. This will open up the space a bit and make it look less busy.

Overall spectacular effort!

16 hours ago, brickmeistro said:

Love the details!

If at all I can suggest one thing, it would be that for such a small scale, it may be better to reduce the enclosed offices contained in the building, and have more open plan arrangements like you have on the second floor, and keep the enclosed offices in the corners. This will open up the space a bit and make it look less busy.

Overall spectacular effort!

Hi

thanks for the nice coment

- I think it works great ( especially in this modular scale ) so i disagree with you on this,

But i respect your opinion ( what works for me, not always works for you )

Greetings!

Oh, totally missed this one! Great build again with so many cool interior details.

I really like the small garage with Van. The stairs at the main entrance are also very cool!

2 hours ago, peedeejay said:

Oh, totally missed this one! Great build again with so many cool interior details.

I really like the small garage with Van. The stairs at the main entrance are also very cool!

Hi peedeejay always nice to here from you

thanx for the nice coment

- maybe you wont beleave me, but the Van was for me the most difficult of this build

Greetings!

Oh I do believe you. :D

I tried building a car once and it looked so utterly bad that I gave up and went back to modulars. Buildings are so much easier. ;-)

Oh, what a huge improvement! The morgue is hilarious and the interior details throughout are simply amazing.

Now I am afraid to finish the police station I am working on, because I will never be able to fit so many cool things into a 32x32 footprint! Maybe I should go for 64x32 as well... ;-)

18 hours ago, peedeejay said:

Oh, what a huge improvement! The morgue is hilarious and the interior details throughout are simply amazing.

Now I am afraid to finish the police station I am working on, because I will never be able to fit so many cool things into a 32x32 footprint! Maybe I should go for 64x32 as well... ;-)

Hi Peedeejay!

thanks for the nice comment!

it was a big chalange to fit everyting in it

goodluck with your police station, love to see when it's finist

Greetings!