dr_spock

[MOC] Spooky Train

Boo!  I made a spooky train for the Halloween themed Adult Night at our local LEGO Discovery Centre.  I made the tender to fit a 9V train motor that my fellow LUG member provided and it ran perfectly on her 9V tracks.  I also had a gondola full of deceased puppies.  Unfortunately, it was too dark at the LDC to film that train with my phone. 

30658144387_d94627503e_b.jpgSpooky Train by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Happy Halloween!  Rest In Pieces:pir-skel:

Lol, nice locomotive number.  Seriously, though. Good mod of the Monster Hunters' Ghost Train. 

I seriously wanted to get that set to do a similar mod myself (basically make a daemon-powered train for the Chaos faction in my setting), but unfortunately, RL budget priorities meant that I wasn't able to get it before it was discontinued.

On 10/29/2018 at 10:10 PM, kiwinewt said:

That is a really nice sleek build of the Monster Hunter train. I like! :)

On 10/29/2018 at 10:20 PM, sed6 said:

Awesome! Love it!

On 10/29/2018 at 11:33 PM, Great Ball Pit said:

Haha I like it!  Evil train.

On 10/30/2018 at 5:17 AM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Very fine looking train indeed!  Just ashame about the lighting.   Glad she was a good runner though! 

2 hours ago, iLego said:

That's scary dr_spook :wink:

Thank you all.  :classic:

2 hours ago, Laura Takayama said:

Lol, nice locomotive number.  Seriously, though. Good mod of the Monster Hunters' Ghost Train. 

I seriously wanted to get that set to do a similar mod myself (basically make a daemon-powered train for the Chaos faction in my setting), but unfortunately, RL budget priorities meant that I wasn't able to get it before it was discontinued.

Thanks.  Ghost Train is a nice set for Halloween stuff.  I think it is worth getting if you have the chance.  I MOD'ed mine with Power Functions and to run on train tracks.  Then I parted out to make electric box cab MOCs. :blush:

10500948245_df875df0f7_c.jpgGhost Train - Power Functions by dr_spock_888, on Flickr