Robert8

LEGO Disney Minifigures & D2Cs - Rumors and Discussion

Which Disney Series do you like better?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Best Disney Series so far?

On 4/30/2019 at 9:56 AM, RyanMe said:

For those looking for specific figures, this was how the figures were arranged in the full sealed box I purchased:

Back of Box 
Louie Frozone Louie
Frozone Mickey Frozone
Mickey Minnie Scrooge McDuck
Minnie Mickey Scrooge McDuck
Mickey Minnie Chip
Minnie Hades Chip
Scrooge McDuck Dale Hades
Scrooge McDuck Dale Dale
Chip Hades Dale
Chip Frozone Hades
Jasmine Jasmine Jasmine
Jafar Jafar Jafar
Hercules Hercules Hercules
Jack Skellington Jack Skellington Jack Skellington
Sally Edna Mode Edna Mode
Edna Mode Sally Sally
Elsa Elsa Elsa
Anna Anna Anna
Elsa Huey Huey
Anna Dewey Dewey

Front of Box

This is how my box was, not necessarily all boxes will be this way.  Don't blame me if you grab the front bag on the right row and you get a Jafar instead of Dewey :)

This list was accurate as well with mine.

So, to get a full set from a new box, take the entire right hand row, take out the duplicate Chip, Dale, Hades + Scrooge if you don’t want them, then just search for a Mickey +Minnie ☺️

hey maybe the d2c is a haunted Disneyland ride/attraction like space mountain featuring mr one way or America sings with a ghost of Debbie stone

3 hours ago, TheGlynreaper said:

hey maybe the d2c is a haunted Disneyland ride/attraction like space mountain featuring mr one way or America sings with a ghost of Debbie stone

Rumors allege that it’s a train

After searching for 4 days at the stores around me, I finally found the series at my GameStop. I got Hercules, Hades, Anna and Elsa. I am really pleased with all of them. I am slightly bothered by Anna and Elsa’s hairpieces being rubber, though.

23 minutes ago, Henry Bricklider said:

I am slightly bothered by Anna and Elsa’s hairpieces being rubber, though.

Why?

7 minutes ago, williejm said:

Why?

I do not really like the way they feel and I am afraid they will easily collect dust and stuff. Elsa already had some dust/grime on it. Anna’s hairpiece also looks a little too big for her head. It isn’t the end of the world, I just would prefer they were plastic.

Finally opened my box.  So yea only 2 full sets and pretty much same with all other boxes.

I still wish to have 3 complete sets like previous series but I guess Lego figured out having less makes more profits XD.

8 hours ago, Henry Bricklider said:

I do not really like the way they feel and I am afraid they will easily collect dust and stuff. Elsa already had some dust/grime on it. Anna’s hairpiece also looks a little too big for her head. It isn’t the end of the world, I just would prefer they were plastic.

I'm not a fan of them either. I find the rubber pieces also lose their grip a lot quicker compared to plastic pieces and are prone to deterioration.

3 minutes ago, wesker said:

I'm not a fan of them either. I find the rubber pieces also lose their grip a lot quicker compared to plastic pieces and are prone to deterioration.

Great, I can’t wait for Elsa and Anna’s hairpieces to be as gross and worn out at Saruman’s hairpiece and 2010 Dobby’s head.

Here is my thoughts and feel guide on this series:

THE GOOD:

• Scrooge McDuck!!!
  • Finally get a Frozone minifig.
  • Jarfar and Jasmine to complete the Aladdin main characters.

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• The accessories are boring compared to previous minifigure series.

I feel it must be hard to select which characters to produce with only 18 spots and huge roster to be selected from.  It's very hard to please everyone.  Now this makes me want a series 3 XD.

Looks like more and more complaints are rolling in about missing figures from sealed boxes and very drastic ratios (1 chip/7 dale). Most center around the ducks, chip/dale and Anna/Elsa. All of which are almost identical to each other...

I haven’t opened my entire case yet but I can say that I at least have one full set.

Edited by DisneyLego

I went through an entire case of figures at Walmart and there were no Minnie's, which was pretty irritating since she's the last one I'm looking for.

1 hour ago, DisneyLego said:

Looks like more and more complaints are rolling in about missing figures from sealed boxes and very drastic ratios (1 chip/7 dale). Most center around the ducks, chip/dale and Anna/Elsa. All of which are almost identical to each other...

I haven’t opened my entire case yet but I can say that I at least have one full set.

I have purchased two full boxes and they both were the same, matching what most of the blogs have said.

On 4/24/2019 at 5:24 PM, dvt said:

I would be really suspect of anything said on Instagram when the goal is followers/likes.  His distribution does not align at all with others that have reported.  Is it impossible to get a full box missing a figure?  yes.  Considering how retail works, is it likely? No.  LEGO isn't known for low quality and cutting corners.  Other companies?  I wouldn't be surprised, but not one that has a world reputation for leading quality.

More than likely he's trolling.  I would be more inclined to believe it with say 4 Dewey, 2 Louie, 0 Huey, but not his distribution.  Looks like the instagramer got 2 boxes and then setup the image.

I bought few boxes (in sealed boxes) and ended up with 0 Anna (!) and army of Ednas so yes, it is possible to buy hundreds of minifigures in original boxes without getting at least one complete collection of 18  :/ I´ve opened plenty of CMF boxes to this day, but something like this never happened before, until now. Something went wrooong in the factory...

6 hours ago, Mr. Cube said:

I bought few boxes (in sealed boxes) and ended up with 0 Anna (!) and army of Ednas so yes, it is possible to buy hundreds of minifigures in original boxes without getting at least one complete collection of 18  :/ I´ve opened plenty of CMF boxes to this day, but something like this never happened before, until now. Something went wrooong in the factory...

Good to know, thanks!

Finally found the series the other day! Felt around 40 packs and didn’t find a single Hercules, the one I want the most..

Wound up taking home Chip, Anna, Mickey, Dale, Sally, Jasmine, Elsa and Jack. Could skip the rest of the series besides Hercules and be entirely okay with it.

Been very lucky.  Local Lego brand store had a folding table set up with three boxes and several inserts depicting the entire series.  I found five Hercules.

I couldn't find a dewey in my sealed set! also, not sure if that how they come, but my Anna came with two capes! if not, there was definitely something wrong happening in the factory!!

1 hour ago, Sheesh417 said:

I couldn't find a dewey in my sealed set! also, not sure if that how they come, but my Anna came with two capes! if not, there was definitely something wrong happening in the factory!!

What was the factory code on your pack?
Mine one was xxSx.  The S represents the packaging centre in Czech.  However, the actual box of 60 is then packed in the latest Chinese distribution centre as the shipping carton with the embargo sticker is from China.  Also note that the box of 60 is no longer sealed.  The only sealed part is the transport carton.  It's possible whoever packing the box of 60 messed up in that run or if you purchased the box with out the transport carton, the seller might have mixed it deliberately I guess.  Of course there is also a chance Lego realised is better for their revenue to have uneven distribution. 

I've been able to open 3 boxes now and have had the previously listed pattern work every time for triplets (Left back 1, middle front 2 spots, right front 2, right back 1) , and Jack (middle, 7th back)

Rant incoming: Can someone recommend a website selling full boxes of CMF series? I’ve ordered from Minifigure Maddness three times now and I was happy with the first two orders, but I’m really disappointed with the Disney series 2 order :hmpf_bad: It’s not really a pre-order if almost a month has passed since the release date and the order still hasn’t arrived, is it :tongue: None of it is their fault of course, but it’s still annoying: first, Irish customs held back all of the boxes for two weeks and now that they’ve partnered with DHL, also known as one of the worst delivery companies on the planet, the delivery has been delayed further. Out of all the DHL express deliveries I had to endure over the past years, only one (!) had arrived when it was supposed to :wall:

I feel bad for Minifigure Maddness, but I’m not sure if I’ll ever buy from them again if this is the new standard. Any suggestions?

Edited by Lego-Freak

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

Rant incoming: Can someone recommend a website selling full boxes of CMF series? I’ve ordered from Minifigure Maddness three times now and I was happy with the first two orders, but I’m really disappointed with the Disney series 2 order :hmpf_bad: It’s not really a pre-order if almost a month has passed since the release date and the order still hasn’t arrived, is it :tongue: None of it is their fault of course, but it’s still annoying: first, Irish customs held back all of the boxes for two weeks and now that they’ve partnered with DHL, also known as one of the worst delivery companies on the planet, the delivery has been delayed further. Out of all the DHL express deliveries I had to endure over the past years, only one (!) had arrived when it was supposed to :wall:

I feel bad for Minifigure Maddness, but I’m not sure if I’ll ever buy from them again if this is the new standard. Any suggestions?

You can actually get some pretty good deals on ebay for them a little after they come out. Right when they release and after they're retired though the prices are way higher 

I've never had quality control issues with CMF series before but had some atrocious stray black printing on Minnie (Lego is sending a replacement, thankfully). Has anyone else encountered this?

VUchGOE.jpg

@The_Chosen_1: wow, that’s quite a severe misprint *oh2* I think Just2good and/or Jang also had a few misprinted mice each, but nothing on that level... Maybe that print-removing chemical that’s quite popular in the customization community might help here? 

@Marvelous Spidey: Thanks for the tip :thumbup: After having vented my frustration a little, I’ll probably stick with Minifigure Maddness for future CMF series after all, their prices are very fair and the issues I’ve had with my current order are not their fault, as stated before :classic: I probably just shouldn’t focus on specific alleged delivery dates whenever DHL and/or Irish customs are involved :tongue: