Robert8

LEGO Disney Minifigures & D2Cs - Rumors and Discussion

Which Disney Series do you like better?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Best Disney Series so far?

Just now, Accio Lego said:

Actually the ‘rumored’ list has 21 characters, 3 more than it should, which would be hard to believe even if we didn’t already know it was 18.

This "rumored" list implies that Pluto is Goofy's accessory, which makes it even more unrealistic :laugh_hard:

30 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

A list leaked on instagram! I don't know how reliable it is, but it seems correct. Very exited! a few weird choices, I mean, how could they make ham? 

I'm most excited for "Wine the Pooh"!!!  looking forward to a bear minifgure with bloodshot eyes and an empty bottle for his accessory

Man, after all these years on this forum (14 years!) I still don't get why people take that much pleasure in making up fake rumors. What is there to gain? Are the two minutes of internet fame really worth it? Aren't they aware of the immediate backlash once their treachery is unveiled? Do they have some sort of magic thinking where they believe their wishlists have a higher chance of becoming true if they succeed in convincing not only themselves but others too? :wacko: 

And the worst thing: this sort of rumor only disappears once pictures surface. Prepare to see that very list getting posted here at least three more times in the coming months :head_back:

Edit: And the person that posted it is backpedalling so hard the pedals are about to shatter :laugh_hard: They most likely just noticed their little counting error, whoops 

Edited by Lego-Freak

Someone pointed out in the comments that the series only has 18 characters and the op immediately claimed that two of the characters weren’t actually going to be in the final line up. Is now mechanically repeating ‘trust me it’s real’ how sad :facepalm:

Edited by Accio Lego

I assume Hamm is supposed to be an accessory to Mr Prickle Pants? And then ofcourse Pluto with Goofy. That makes 19. Could be 1 mistake on the list. Winston Deavor is an odd choice but besides that it comes pretty close to my wishlist, I would be happy with it, kinda missing Pete... Still the list has some very odd inclusions, most likely fake.

8 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I assume Hamm is supposed to be an accessory to Mr Prickle Pants? And then ofcourse Pluto with Goofy. That makes 19. Could be 1 mistake on the list. Winston Deavor is an odd choice but besides that it comes pretty close to my wishlist, I would be happy with it, kinda missing Pete... Still the list has some very odd inclusions, most likely fake.

Including things that are on most people’s wishlist/predictions list is just a tactic that the fake leakers use to try and make themselves look real. It just means they’ve gone through a thread like this and found out what we all think is likely. It’s the characters they add from their own imaginations that show their hand (I still can’t get over them thinking anyone would fall for a list with Winston Deavor on it)

Just now, Accio Lego said:

Including things that are on most people’s wishlist/predictions list is just a tactic that the fake leakers use to try and make themselves look real. 

Which is ironically also what gives them away :head_back:

5 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

Including things that are on most people’s wishlist/predictions list is just a tactic that the fake leakers use to try and make themselves look real. It just means they’ve gone through a thread like this and found out what we all think is likely. It’s the characters they add from their own imaginations that show their hand (I still can’t get over them thinking anyone would fall for a list with Winston Deavor on it)

Yeah it's very obvious indeed. We've seen it in every single licensed cmf series starting from simpsons series 2 (if I remember correctly).

Beijing store exclusive figures have surfaced with new combo of blue/white dual moulded legs. Seems unlikely that we'd get a new combo for a single figure, maybe this confirms the rumor of a Frozone in the Disney CMF series.

The Hades head looks cool (thought the face could be less cartoony), I hope this means we get Hercules as well.

4 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

The Hades head looks cool (thought the face could be less cartoony), I hope this means we get Hercules as well.

I had no idea what you were talking about initially, that is until I checked #legoleaks over at IG... :oh3:

Just now, ItamatTheGreat said:

Omigod that looks great

Looks to be reusing Ghost Rider's melded hair/head mold, which is quite appropriate, though you'll still won't be able to use them independently of each other. :sceptic:

What? The hair and head are just one piece? That's a bummer. Why would they do that ahh.

So the "fake" list got one right so far. I'm guessing the freckled face is really anna then.

Do you think we are really getting Anna and Elsa? Because I think that was a huge miss from Series 1. Loved how Hades looks so far, lets hope hercules is there too and i wont be like Maleficent and no Aurora in the past series :O

2 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

I'm guessing the freckled face is really anna then.

Agreed :sweet: We initially ruled that out since CMF rarely get leaked, but now that Hades' head has leaked we have to reconsider our guesses. Maybe the other two heads were Jafar and Moana after all...

Edited by Lego-Freak

4 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

What? The hair and head are just one piece? That's a bummer. Why would they do that ahh.

Yeah, the mold meld was introduced in 2016 for Ghost Rider in a Spider-Man set then. Many speculated at the time that the piece was too fragile to use apart from the head due to its design, while others joked Lego wished for the piece not to be used by kids outside of its intended purpose for certain reasons.

4 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Agreed :sweet: We initially ruled that out since CMF rarely get leaked, but now that Hades' head has leaked we have to reconsider our guesses. Maybe the other two heads were Jafar and Moana after all...

Anna and Moana maybe, but that other head definitely did not resemble Jafar.

9 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

If you're talking about the leaked head I'm thinking (Jafar) then TBH I don't think that's him. It lacks a lot of Jafar's cartoony ressemblance. And the other head, at first I thought of Jasmine but again, it lacks some iconic details (lip color, eyebrow shape and the eye line) Plus that grin is definitely Moana lol. 

28 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

So the "fake" list got one right so far. I'm guessing the freckled face is really anna then.

It's been used with Ghost Rider so I don't think they will use a new mold for it because it exist and it works fine. 

4 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Anna and Moana maybe, but that other head definitely did not resemble Jafar.

My hopes for MJ minifigure from FFH died. :cry_sad:

2 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

Plus that grin is definitely Moana lol. 

In retrospect, it kinda is very much so. :shrug_oh_well:

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

My hopes for MJ minifigure from FFH died. :cry_sad:

It's not quite confirmed ya know. :wink:

Just now, K_Tiger said:

Well, they've got me hooked for one Disney CMF S.2 figure at least.

Agreed, as heroic/villainous archetypes within both licensed and non-licensed CMSs are my favorite! :thumbup: :sweet:

These Disney faces.... 

It looks very similar to Hook and Genie fron S1

At least I hope it will include an extra red version of the head/hair with an angry face

Edited by Robert8