Robert8

LEGO Disney Minifigures & D2Cs - Rumors and Discussion

Which Disney Series do you like better?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Best Disney Series so far?

The Disney Railroad/ Main Street in my opinion is a great addition to the Disney D2C collection. It is another iconic Disney landmark. I just hope that they can pull it off and exceed my expectations from design to minifig selection. I wonder when they'll announce it. I believe they released the castle pictures by July for a September release. I hope its sometime soon! 

I bought an additional DuckTales Huey today to try making a comic book-based Huey minifig. I think the result looks pretty good:

v379kjvd30u21.jpg

Edited by Graupensuppe

53 minutes ago, TheGlynreaper said:

I would like to know though the book huey is holding is it the woodchuck guide book

Yup, it totally is the Junior Woodchucks guide book!

There are reports of sealed boxes missing characters

An IG user says he didnt get the red duck boy and bought a sealed box of 60

34 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

There are reports of sealed boxes missing characters

An IG user says he didnt get the red duck boy and bought a sealed box of 60

Greaaaaattttttt :hmpf_bad: just when I was about to pull the trigger on a sealed case

10 hours ago, DisneyLego said:

Greaaaaattttttt :hmpf_bad: just when I was about to pull the trigger on a sealed case

I would be really suspect of anything said on Instagram when the goal is followers/likes.  His distribution does not align at all with others that have reported.  Is it impossible to get a full box missing a figure?  yes.  Considering how retail works, is it likely? No.  LEGO isn't known for low quality and cutting corners.  Other companies?  I wouldn't be surprised, but not one that has a world reputation for leading quality.

More than likely he's trolling.  I would be more inclined to believe it with say 4 Dewey, 2 Louie, 0 Huey, but not his distribution.  Looks like the instagramer got 2 boxes and then setup the image.

34 minutes ago, dvt said:

I would be really suspect of anything said on Instagram when the goal is followers/likes.  His distribution does not align at all with others that have reported.  Is it impossible to get a full box missing a figure?  yes.  Considering how retail works, is it likely? No.  LEGO isn't known for low quality and cutting corners.  Other companies?  I wouldn't be surprised, but not one that has a world reputation for leading quality.

More than likely he's trolling.  I would be more inclined to believe it with say 4 Dewey, 2 Louie, 0 Huey, but not his distribution.  Looks like the instagramer got 2 boxes and then setup the image.

I’m hoping you’re right! Just purchased a full case

11 hours ago, dvt said:

Completely agree. He posted 3 different times that I saw on Instagram, all as if it were an original post. Totally a troll. 

1 hour ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Well, my box (EU) only had 1 Edna. Which was weird :tongue:

That is concerning.  In about 6 days I'll get to go dig myself around bins,  it'll be fun and i'm excited!

Saw these in Walmart today, but had to exercise some self-control and pass them up for now. Still felt out Elsa and Mickey for the lols, though.:laugh_hard:

Edited by K_Tiger

I have bought 2 Walmart US end cap shippers. They have 60 packs but are not the standard shelf box, but hand on the ends of aisles.

One of them had no Heuy or Edna

Other one had only 1 of Jack and Sally

The ratios for other varied between the 2 with Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Frozone and Scrooge seeming to have the highest pack out

I hope the standard boxes are more in line with reported distributions. 

Too bad none of the retailers here in Australia have broken the street date like they seem to have done in other countries, I really want to get my hands on some of these figs...

I was surprised with the fine printing on Edna's face. CMFs face prints are usually very thick, but hers looked like set quality.

For those looking for specific figures, this was how the figures were arranged in the full sealed box I purchased:

Back of Box 
Louie Frozone Louie
Frozone Mickey Frozone
Mickey Minnie Scrooge McDuck
Minnie Mickey Scrooge McDuck
Mickey Minnie Chip
Minnie Hades Chip
Scrooge McDuck Dale Hades
Scrooge McDuck Dale Dale
Chip Hades Dale
Chip Frozone Hades
Jasmine Jasmine Jasmine
Jafar Jafar Jafar
Hercules Hercules Hercules
Jack Skellington Jack Skellington Jack Skellington
Sally Edna Mode Edna Mode
Edna Mode Sally Sally
Elsa Elsa Elsa
Anna Anna Anna
Elsa Huey Huey
Anna Dewey Dewey

Front of Box

This is how my box was, not necessarily all boxes will be this way.  Don't blame me if you grab the front bag on the right row and you get a Jafar instead of Dewey :)

Dewey duck is the minifig I’m missing. It’s one of the hardest to feel in the bags. Hopefully that distribution guide helps! 

I'm astounded how happy one can get from getting a new minifig. Been wanting an official TLG Jack Skellington for years. Finally got it, and it's superb!!!! Wondering if there is any market for more Nightmare before Xmas minifigs beyond Jack and Sally? Would love to get him in the Santa suit, plus the Mayor, Oogie Boogie, Zero the "dog", Dr.Finklestein as well as Lock, Shock and Barrel.

(This year, the TLG's been soooo good to me. Besides Jack and Sally, we also saw an updated Biker Scout as well as Cap's helmet, which have all been on my wish list for eons. And it looks like we're also getting minifigs from the original Jurassic Park - hurrah!! A good time to be an AFOL, though my wallet is not as happy. :-P )

Simply couldn't wait - grabbed a fair few blindly from the new minifigs set in my nearest toy store today. And luckily got the ones I wanted the most. But also many duplicates. Will go to a store where feeling the minifig packs is allowed on Thursday and get the rest. :-) Can't wait to get Scrooge McDuck!

Picked mine up from the Dreamworld LEGO store today (Chip, Dale, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Scrooge, Mickey, Minnie) and they are great.

Still wish I could add Donald to my collection without paying through the nose for him online...

On 4/30/2019 at 11:56 AM, RyanMe said:

For those looking for specific figures, this was how the figures were arranged in the full sealed box I purchased:

Back of Box 
Louie Frozone Louie
Frozone Mickey Frozone
Mickey Minnie Scrooge McDuck
Minnie Mickey Scrooge McDuck
Mickey Minnie Chip
Minnie Hades Chip
Scrooge McDuck Dale Hades
Scrooge McDuck Dale Dale
Chip Hades Dale
Chip Frozone Hades
Jasmine Jasmine Jasmine
Jafar Jafar Jafar
Hercules Hercules Hercules
Jack Skellington Jack Skellington Jack Skellington
Sally Edna Mode Edna Mode
Edna Mode Sally Sally
Elsa Elsa Elsa
Anna Anna Anna
Elsa Huey Huey
Anna Dewey Dewey

Front of Box

This is how my box was, not necessarily all boxes will be this way.  Don't blame me if you grab the front bag on the right row and you get a Jafar instead of Dewey :)

Thanks! this helped a lot to get my full set.  It wasn't 100% correct, but pretty close.