Robert8

LEGO Disney Minifigures & D2Cs - Rumors and Discussion

Which Disney Series do you like better?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Best Disney Series so far?

Probably an error with the render, but The SteamBoat Willie has printing on the inside of the leg in the CMF reveal. Making it better than the actual Ideas figure.

These steamboat Willie fig's have white where the set has silver making these more accurate. No goofy is a surprise. At the moment I like all the ones with normal heads but Hades and Hercules are the only two that make my heart sing.

17 minutes ago, incognito said:

D2GuN2VWoAAauUI.jpg

Dang, while all these figures individually look pretty awesome, there doesn't seem to be as much variety as there was with the first Disney CMS. :def_shrug:

Well, nonetheless, my favorites have to be Anna/Elsa and Hercules/Hades! :thumbup: :smug:

Is this a leak or an official release? ----  Never mind, just found it on Lego's Facebook page!

Edited by RyanMe

4 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

These steamboat Willie fig's have white where the set has silver making these more accurate. No goofy is a surprise. At the moment I like all the ones with normal heads but Hades and Hercules are the only two that make my heart sing.

I didn't like the silver in the set, i doesn't match the monochrome style of the set. It should have been the other way around, but I guess they wanted to make the buyers of the set buy the CMFs too ;)

Woohoo!! These all look fantastic. Disappointed that there’s STILL no Goofy minifig, but I’m pretty hyped for this series. As others have said, Hades+Hercules = WIN

Finally Frozen!! Was not expecting a new Edna mode, but she looks great! I'm quite surprised they included all three Ducks, I think they'll be fairly unpopular. Also surprised by the lack of Goofy, perhaps he will appear in the D2C. Also realised that we're only getting 2 Pixar characters this time as opposed to the 4 we got last time.

Overall a fantastic series, plenty of figures to be desired. :wub_drool: :sweet:

Edited by Foxes Productionz

Very disappointing.

we don’t get a single classic Disney character. 

All either 90s and onwards very disappointed.

we should’ve gotten the mad hatter or Snow White or Robin Hood! 

But we get none of them ?

Decent lineup..not amazing but not terrible

big let down is the repeat of Mickey and Minnie though I know it will be nice for some who didn’t want to purchase the ideas set. I just think it’s kind of lazy on LEGO’s part. And including Huey, Dewey and Louie in the same set is kind of overkill especially since WE STILL HAVENT GOTTEN GOOFY!! Plus I think it is again lazy on LEGOs part since it’s identical minifigures except for color and random accessories

loving the NBC pair and herc/hades and Jafar...chip and dale are also a cool pair to have to go along with the castle set and ones that many forgot about when predicting

hopefully we won’t have to wait as long for series 3...anyone want to start predicting that set hahahaha

1 minute ago, Legofan2001 said:

Very disappointing.

I did have my heart set on at least Snow White, but yeah, the overall selection isn't the most diverse. :look:

I’m sorry, we got another Elsa and Anna, plus Mickey and Minnie from Steamboat Willie, but no Goofy? 

That aside, I love the inclusion of Chip and Dale, Scrooge and the ducklings, and a fantastic Frozone and Edna Mode. 

I suppose we should’ve seen Frozone, Jack, and Sally coming after the Brickheadz.

Does the exclusion of Goofy from the CMF make it likely he will be in the upcoming D2C?  

Well this is a mixed bunch... Hercules, Jafar, Elsa, Chip'n'Dale are brilliant.  Does Hades come with an alternative orange hairpiece?

Having all three of Donald's nephews seems a bit lazy, they're identical figures and it seems a wasted opportunity.  Would have much rather had classics like Snow White or Pinocchio.

But why on earth have they duplicated the figures from the Steamboat Willie set? That steering wheel must be the largest minifig accessory ever done, at least it will be easy to feel for this figure!

This line-up is just amazing :wub: They even made up for last year’s sub-par Edna :thumbup:The lack of Goofy is sad, but there’s a D2C coming up and the no-new-moulds-in-D2C-sets policy has been abandoned, so there‘s still a tiny chance :laugh:

I like the figures, but it doesn't look that impressive while comparing it to the original series. Maybe because they used less iconic characters (even though I really like them). 

7 minutes ago, NathanR said:

Well this is a mixed bunch... Hercules, Jafar, Elsa, Chip'n'Dale are brilliant.  Does Hades come with an alternative orange hairpiece?

Having all three of Donald's nephews seems a bit lazy, they're identical figures and it seems a wasted opportunity.  Would have much rather had classics like Snow White or Pinocchio.

But why on earth have they duplicated the figures from the Steamboat Willie set? That steering wheel must be the largest minifig accessory ever done, at least it will be easy to feel for this figure!

Lazy is the perfect word for this series which is a shame. If they were going to go this route of repeating Mickey and Minnie and then identical figures in the ducklings then they could have at least bumped it up to 22 and threw in classics

There are some great choices for this series but I still think series 1 blows this one away

Edited by DisneyLego

6 minutes ago, NathanR said:

But why on earth have they duplicated the figures from the Steamboat Willie set?

So that the new hat moulds can be repurposed :wink:

19 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

Very disappointing.

Chip and Dale are pre-90s. They aren’t in their Rescue Rangers outfits. Scrooge and the kids I’ll give you as Duck Tales versions, though.  But yeah we really needed a Goofy and Pluto. Snow White or Robin Hood would have been fantastic. 

Odd.  The triplets dont have moveable feet but Chip and Dale do.  Wonder if its because of the two-tone coloring or just for design purposes.  Also, the ducks dont have the "duck" tail that Daisy and Donald had last wave.  Thats a little disappointing.

1 minute ago, dvt said:

Odd.  The triplets dont have moveable feet but Chip and Dale do.  Wonder if its because of the two-tone coloring or just for design purposes.  Also, the ducks dont have the "duck" tail that Daisy and Donald had last wave.  Thats a little disappointing.

Didn’t notice the tails, good catch. Kind of makes this series even more lazy

Edited by DisneyLego

3 minutes ago, dvt said:

(...)  Also, the ducks dont have the "duck" tail that Daisy and Donald had last wave.  Thats a little disappointing.

Looks to me like the brothers do have tails. Uncle Scrooge seems to be the only duck lacking one. 

Most of them look great, BUT I don't like the Steamboat Mickey and Minnie (just a repeat), two of the triplets, Chip and Dale. I think these are 6 wasted minifigure spots. My favourite ones are Frozen and Incredibles. Alladin, Hercules and The Night Before Christmas are also great. But Series 2 is much worse than Series 1.