Sign in to follow this  
vcvc

movie matoran

Unless you are Pekel (aka Gukko) then you are pirating these photos.

Also, I don't recognise your post style as that of Pekels. Your punctuation is not a good as his and you don't write such in detail posts. Also these MoCs are from a fair while ago, so I doubt he would be showing them now. So, I don't think you can rihgtfully claim those to be yours.

original gallery

Sorry to inconvenience you.

Oops, forgot to mention that those are fantastic. Pekel should be proud.

Unless you are Pekel (aka Gukko) then you are pirating these photos.

Also, I don't recognise your post style as that of Pekels. Your punctuation is not a good as his and you don't write such in detail posts. Also these MoCs are from a fair while ago, so I doubt he would be showing them now. So, I don't think you can rihgtfully claim those to be yours.

original gallery

Sorry to inconvenience you.

Is this true vcvc ??????

Lord Thrawn I very much Respekt you, but you have something to back this up whit? :)

Yes, those are mine. Thanks for the alert, Lord Thrawn. You could have at least posted the picture of Pekel himself, vcvc...

By the way, I have a more accurate movie design I made just last weekend. If you guys want pictures you can say so here, but I'd recommend this be locked for the time being. Although imitation is the highest form of flattery, it's still unfair.

Thanks for the update and sorry that people steal your fine work...

@vcvc: You "sound" more and more like a disturbed boy desperately seeking attention. This is not the right way, though...

I don't understand why you did that ... Steal a creation and saying it's yours !! >:( >:( >:(

I find that pathetic ...

i'm sorry. i won't EVER do it again. :'(

Because vcvc's learned his lesson and the true creator requested it... this thread is officially locked.

PS - Pekel, feel free to post your creations yourself anytime! *satis*