But if you do get caught,
Be it for your naught

Your fate is sealed to this dark horror,
Your soul shall be harvested,
Your lifeless husk will be food for the borers,
While being buried unmarked

At rooftops in pale moonlight it stalks sure,
In dark alleys it lurks darker,
Always beware, where there's crows, it's very near..
T'was this time in the old ages blacker then ever...

(I had a blast making this. Glad this raffle came!

Lore: This is a mechanical scarecrow that was made by a witch (with dark magic) during the old days, it terrorize the town every Halloween night far enough to become a dark legend. The purpose on why it's terrorizing is very unknown. It's pure evil, what's locked inside its chest may have everything to do with it. You can imagine its creation being a very sinister and chaotic moment)

47943906636_268251cf0a_c.jpg

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Dear lord of all that is spooky! *oh2* I just found out about this contest! Deadline is so close, don't know if I can make it.. but damn, minifigs are one of my specialties. I must. Guess I know what to do this evening!

Nobody knows his true identity, but everyone knows that there are few things that are as scary as his eyes ... and you know it's too late for you when you hear the Lumbermaniac's saw ...

Lumbermaniac.jpg

Nothing special about this guy, but I finally got a chance to use Zolm's head and I think it works quite good with this helmet.

Ah, Halloween... The time of the year where monsters, misfits and villains alike can blend into society for once, isn't it delightful? 

Not if you are Lord Vortech. Somehow the party always crashes when he shows up through this interdimensional portal. Seems like hypervillains can never get a day off... Ah well, at least there's always enough free candy up for grabs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

31777240548_72a7621387_z.jpg

Whoa! Boy oh boy, I was looking forward to seeing new entries, they're pretty cool! The Lumbermaniac is really neat! Classic spookies.

And hey, Exetrius, you made it! :laugh: That's one dope minifigure, I like the elements that's used in him. Pretty interesting!

Looking forward to the results of the contest (and more entries too if they are still coming)! 

On 10/28/2018 at 8:14 PM, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Here's a Jack-O'-Lantern fellow! I may use him as a sigfig.

0?ui=2&ik=86d629cc56&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1615623848211515791&th=166bd9547b4c098f&view=fimg&disp=thd&attbid=ANGjdJ9vNuZ58Kdh1ndP1OwOI8OZy8oTTA8GpGElWeAqnvME5zf8bIFV7hzAOWCOCGEuVd5pMt64oX59NcmwyV9cIt7H_CxcBdxkSK3hpzXihchJcSaztziwqqtdjpY&ats=2524608000000&sz=w1920-h942

i can't see your pic :look:

He was a happy minifig once, until some other monsters from this contest sent him to hell. He put himself back together with various parts and escaped. He fought his way thru the gates of hell, cutting the wings off from the devil itself, it gave him the power to walk across hot melted lava fields. Now angry, and furious, filled with rage, he will unleash the vengeance upon all other monsters who put him there...

MiniMonster.png

“I shall slay all other mini monsters!”

Edited by pagicence
typo

Some great entries so far! :thumbup:

Here is mine, Fngh'Xtetran, Dark Lord of the Undersea:

OtgjhZr.jpg

Happy Halloween everybody! :classic:

Nothing too exciting from me... a simple figure based on a Scooby Doo monster I remember from my childhood!! (I wanted to enter something but don't have most of my minifig parts to hand!)

Anyway I present to you... one of the Skeleton Men!!

45656312251_ced83d14b0_c.jpgimage by g.nat, on Flickr

Thanks for organising this and good luck in the raffle to all who enter.

56 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I think I fixed it; does it work now?

Doesn't work for me, I can't see it yet

Edited by zzzxxxxzzz

22 hours ago, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

Whoa! Boy oh boy, I was looking forward to seeing new entries, they're pretty cool! The Lumbermaniac is really neat! Classic spookies.

And hey, Exetrius, you made it! :laugh: That's one dope minifigure, I like the elements that's used in him. Pretty interesting!

Looking forward to the results of the contest (and more entries too if they are still coming)! 

Yes, I did! :grin: Glad you like him!

Good luck to all of you! :classic:

7 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Well, I replaced it with a link to a site with the pic.

You can actually upload directly without the need of an image hosting website. Remember that the pic have to be less than 100 kb and be no more than 800x600 resolution.

All you need to do is click this part of the typing section

Hope this helps! :)

You aren't supposed to use the uploader for images on EB, using an external host is recommended.

I am going to let the missing image in, but there are plenty of tutorials that can help.

@JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) and @koalayummies you both win a minifig. In this case, it is a Trick or treater for JJ and a random monster series 14 CMF for koalayummies! Please PM me your addresses so I get the prizes posted.

@Drunknok , @Eggyslav, @Murdoch17, @BrickJagger, @rodiziorobs and @JoeChu1980

Pick a tag for your profile :pir-skel:

If anyone is interested I used this tool to pull names.