Banner.png.e52f4c56a1586acdaa8ac29312fbbac8.png

It is the most spooky time of the year once again! So we have a super treat for you! A chance to win either

Image result for lego minifigures series 16 (71013) or Image result for lego minifigures 71010 monsters series 14

Yep, a trick or treater, or, thanks to @Darkdragon one random series 14 figure.

And one of these excellent tags: monster_wolf.png-monster_ghost.png-monster_lightning.png-monster_bat.png-monster_eye.png-monster_gas.png

What we want to see is your most monstrous minifigures. Monsters, Ghoulies, Spooks and Scaries are all welcome here. Though there are a few rules:

• You need to be a member of Eurobricks who joined before the 20th October 2018..
  • This is a fun thing, so have FUN!
  • The Minifigure must use original Lego pieces in it somewhere, NO clone ones. Custom parts are welcome.
  • You can build either with real parts or use LDD, MLCad etc.
  • The figure needs to be new - no recycling here please - just fresh stuff.
  • The entry must be posted in this thread before Midnight (GMT), on the 31st October 2018
  • Your entry must include one image (and only one image) and be no larger than 800x600.
  • One entry per qualified member.
  • All members including the Staff can join, all but me that is :pir-skel: 

Two random qualifying builds will be drawn after entry closes and the creators will win the prize! So get making a monster and have fun.

Well this is lucky. I had something just this type of contest. It's made in LDD but consists of only Collectible Minifigure parts so I can be made IRL

Chimera Suit Guy

chimera_suit_guy.png

Made from

Tennis Ace's Head

Chicken Suit Guy's Hat

Shark Suit Guy's Body

Bumblebee Girl's Wings

Wolf Guy's tail

Faun's Legs

Edited by Takanuinuva

18 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

And one of these excellent tags: monster_wolf.png-monster_ghost.png-monster_lightning.png-monster_bat.png-monster_eye.png-monster_gas.png

So are the tags limited to the two winners, then? No chance of participants getting one?

(Not trying to complain, just trying to make sure I understand the rules.)

Ha! Last week I was going to ask how does one get one of those Monster Fighters tags... I guess now I know :laugh: 

I noticed the Zombie (pink) moonstone is missing though.

Is that one not available?

Anyway, I can't wait to see the monsters that will posted here. Great entries so far :classic:

9 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Ha! Last week I was going to ask how does one get one of those Monster Fighters tags... I guess now I know :laugh: 

Will you be submitting an entry yourself? :classic:

43 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I noticed the Zombie (pink) moonstone is missing though.

I have put the origins for each of the Action and Adventure themes tags in their respective indexes... so that is always a place of reference.

As for the Zombie one, I do not know why it is missing! I might go and chase for one to be made :kahuka:

(This is a mash up of the Vashta Nerada monster from Doctor Who and Benny the 1980-something space guy. I gave him the robot arm he has in the promo images from The LEGO Movie 2 but with a whisk instead of a hand for story reasons. It may not be the most inventive monster for this contest, but I thought it was cool.)

Out among the stars, far beyond the furthest galaxy your can see from your humble home planet, and long after your time in this Universe is done, there is a planet called The Library, a 51st century planet filled with books and pamphlets and more paper that your could wrap your head around.

However, in this paper - in the very wood the building is made of - is a alien species made of shadow just waiting to be unleashed. One hundred years ago, the Vashta Nerada (the name for these flesh hungry shadow beings) struck, and the library-going public panicked and ran for the exit teleporters, which overloaded and instead sent them to the computer core to be "Saved". Eventually, the Doctor rescues everyone and gets everything straightened out to leave the Library to it's fate.... well, almost everyone.

44873892454_5977d5fb40.jpg

Enter Benny the Classic Spaceman, who 100 year prior, was looking for an manual on how to re-program his robot arm, as it was stuck in egg-beater (or was an odd-looking laser gun?) form. He must have had his 1980's Walkman on in his helmet and not heard the evacuation sirens when the attack started. Who knows what thoughts went through him when the Vashta Nerada found him and entered his space suit. All that is know is that is the cries for SPACESHIP! were heard by many people when the Doctor finally rescued the rest of the library-goers 100 years later. Some even reported seen a strange skeleton-faced blue-space suited man with an eggbeater on his right arm, but they were just dismissed as delirious by rescue crews.

Edited by Murdoch17

3 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Will you be submitting an entry yourself? :classic:

I dont think so... I wont be at home for few days

But I'll be checking around :classic:

Efreet Lord

Efreet were unpredictable creatures with fiery forms and spectacular magical powers. They were a type of genie native to the Elemental Plane of Fire.

43785879560_fd19841a76_c.jpg

Edited by kahir88

With its inescapable tentacles and horrible sucker mouth, the swamp monster lurks in the shadowy waters to snatch and devour its prey.

Squid Monster

I had fun with this one, despite my poor decision to build (and photograph) it in all black. Thanks for the contest!

INTRODUCING: THE NEXO KNIGHTMARE

He has come to wreak havoc upon the Kingdom of Billund in revenge for his theme's cancellation... and to prove his superiority as the best Castle sub-theme. "Real Castle" fans beware!

NYxdeGJ.jpg

44707037875_ea0e6e298e_b.jpg

• Cute Little Devil - Tail and Trident
  • Dragon Suit Guy - Lower Part
  • Evil Wizard - Beard
  • Viking - Helmet
  • Nexo Knights - Upper Part and Mini Head
  • Transparent Wings from Mindstorm Set
  • Generic Black Wings, Tooth x2, and Ring x2
  • Back plate and 1x1 with holder x2 x2