Sign in to follow this  
KevFett2011

[MOC]La casa de papel - Showdown in the Royal Spint of Spain

Hey guys, here I want to present you a MOC of the spanish netflix series la casa de papel ( Money Heist or Haus des Geldes) The series revolves a long-prepared, multiple-day assault on the Royal Spint of Spain. The scene shows that the National Police Corps launch an attack and go into the Mint (through the warehouse). The corps use laser pointer on their weapons and 2 robbers (Tokio and Denver) hide behind some boxes.

43749266220_7c7da2975c_z.jpgLa casa de papel - Showdown in the Royal Spint of Spain by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

43749266700_1bc74aa90e_z.jpgLa casa de papel - Showdown in the Royal Spint of Spain by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

43749267950_603b99d72e_z.jpgLa casa de papel - Showdown in the Royal Spint of Spain by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

What do you think ? I know it is no Star Wars MOC but I want to build it because I'm a big fan of this netflix series. So I would be pleased to get feedback.
Maybe I will start a series of some small Vignettes (with the main characters ) to this netflix series. Should I do it?

Greetings KevFett2011