Sign in to follow this  
Huaojozu

[MOC] Ninjago City Docks B-Model

Pf7ivLv.jpg

Fancy a swim? Or some adrenaline action? Or maybe a luxurious rooftop party? Then wait no longer and come visit the newly opened Brickastle Water Park (with enough parts for the original Pig baloon too).

Instructions available here.

This corner modular features two sections - the Brickastle building and the nearby Water Park. In the park you can find an olympic sized pool complete with swimming lanes and starting blocks, as well as a trophy to compete for. There are 2 diving boards at varying heights and 3 sets of slides, each with a different adrenaline rating. We have a clear display for both the time and the temperature of the water (in Celsius) to keep you informed.

While you're standing in line to get tickets, you can buy some snacks and drinks at the first booth. We offer an assortment of yummies, ranging from sea food to biscuits. The interior of the Brickastle building features the two booths, one for food and the other for tickets and storing any clothing and valuables (including a safe). You can also find two changing room booths near the entrance to ensure your privacy.

The second floor contains the apartment of the Brickastle brand owner, complete with a bedroom and other assorted furniture. It also has a ladder leading to the roof, where the real fun awaits. If you're lucky enough to get invited to the rooftop party, you can enjoy the private pool, open bar and the highest diving board in all of Brickopolis.

yNNGYAe.jpg

Io8gBY2.jpg

RTdsHa8.jpg

PNpmTfg.jpg

3j2hek5.jpg

9vjzjpq.jpg

I9H26Fr.jpg

fE7IqOQ.jpg

EQTICw8.jpg

HCGIn4R.jpg

MHpkap8.jpgU4pA1JK.jpg

PdIqlUa.jpg

CcHsyeW.jpgbMQRmG2.jpgkLkUelb.jpgu9mwp3f.jpgophDBNv.jpgX7edahR.jpgLJermv4.jpgO7JVSN1.jpg

Edited by Huaojozu

Nice!

this is a great looking corner modular

- the pool's are looking and working great

Great Work!

Greetings!

On 10/25/2018 at 7:04 AM, carebear said:

Nice!

this is a great looking corner modular

- the pool's are looking and working great

Great Work!

Greetings!

Thanks! That's actually how the entire design process started. I saw the amount of water tiles and knew I had to integrate them somehow - and a pool was the best solution. When I then realized that I had enough blue pieces for two swimming lanes, I knew it would make it clear what the design was supposed to be and that pretty much confirmed the general idea behind it.