stratyd

Crude oil plant / Atmospheric distillation unit

Hello guys ! Here is my Oil refinery,  which I have completed recently . It is a mini version of Atmospheric distillation unit, which is a primary process in oil production. Everything is made as close to reality as possible with and opportunity for addition of more units and making even larger plant . There was a local competition celebrating 55 years from oil production in Bulgaria and I sent some photos of my creation. Last week I was contacted from the organizers and they asked if they could buy the set from me and store it at their museum. I have never considered  selling a set or creation before and feel a bit confused. Can you advice me what kind of price I could want for it ?

https://myalbum.com/album/sTEPkCBPCtBq

Best @stratyd, very nice creation, but i think this is not the right forum for you her at the Scale Modeling forum for your post.

Edited by Edwin Korstanje

Very nice @stratyd, would have never thought of building one and the render is just superb! Lots f nice details and for once, I like the use of stickers, it brings added value, well done and thanks for inspiring!