Robert8

Disney Princesses 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

Brickset has reported 43182 Mulan's Training Grounds and 43183 Moana's Island Home are two future Disney Princess sets ? I wonder if they’ll be LEGO Store exclusives or something? Usually brickset wouldn’t list summer sets this early, especially not ones for licensed themes. 

Do you think 43182 could have a normal scale Li-Shang? :grin_wub:

Im honestly not sure what 43183 could include other then a better Hei-Hei. I really didn’t like her last island set, so I guess they could improve a lot on the build? Maybe Moana will pull a Cinderella and make up a red coloured outfit for her. :P I guess they could also include Moana’s mother or grandmother but I find that unlikely.

I was hoping it'd have Mulan's home or garden and not another training one. Still hopeful about the set. 

Excited to see Moana's set. I guess she's getting  something bigger with a Moana sequel being hinted at. I don't think it's been officially announced.  One site says that the Moana one is orderable on Jan 2020.

7 hours ago, illian420 said:

Excited to see Moana's set. I guess she's getting  something bigger with a Moana sequel being hinted at. I don't think it's been officially announced.  One site says that the Moana one is orderable on Jan 2020.

The other Moana set is coming out next year though, not with the sequel. :P 

As for the sets we’ve seen pictures of they’re supposed to come out December 26th in Europe.

Though it's likely not as relevant to this topic anymore than it would've been earlier, I figured I might as well share it here anyway...

14 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Though it's likely not as relevant to this topic anymore than it would've been earlier, I figured I might as well share it here anyway...

I have mixed feelings over the addition of the witch. 

9 hours ago, illian420 said:

Well, on a different note, I'm personally hoping that orchestral rendition of Reflection makes its way into the film in some form. :blush:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, on a different note, I'm personally hoping that orchestral rendition of Reflection makes its way into the film in some form. :blush:

Its already on You Tube

11 hours ago, illian420 said:

Its a chinese legend about the Fenix.

The fenix (Mulan) and that bird the witch turns into are like the Yin and Yang. 

I really doubt well see sets about this film. Feels more mature than Aladdin, Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast, and none of those got sets.

Edited by Robert8

Leaks revealed images for two more sets. 43182 Mulan's Training Grounds and 43183 Moana's Island Home

Where is a moulded Mushu or Little Brother!? That's all I want out of a Mulan set.

Stylistically both look lovely though.

these two sets are beautiful! I’m definitely going to buy them day one. They’re probably in the twenty to thirty dollar range. 

the Moana set is quite different from the original island one. The new hei hei is so much better. Included there are two turtles, one of which is the new baby mould from the sea rescue friends sets. The grandma in ray form is nice.

the Mulan set is my favorite though. A new outfit and face for Mulan are quite the treat but I wished for for Shang. The slightly new print for khan is a nice touch. The build also includes some of the pieces from the new Chinese New Year sets.

this wave is even nicer now. And surprisingly it’s also a pretty big lineup of sets although there are no bigger sets for some reason

Edited by Rambo260

So i finally saw Frozen 2 yesterday with kids. I say with kids because I was distracted with them. I kept waiting to see a Treehouse like the Frozen lego. Was there a treehouse because I sure didn't see it? Its disappointing for the sets if that wasn't in the movie. They could've done the Northundra village instead.  I need to go watch it again because I remember things from the trailer that I didn't see in the movie. I'm getting the deluxe junior novelization which states there are extended and deleted scenes.

Got Arendelle built and the polybag. The table from the polybag (that gave us the cake) fits perfectly in the corner with matching brown embellishments like Anna's chair. The chairs fit perfectly side by side.  (Screwed me over trying to make this pic 30kb to share...it's so tiny, sorry.)

So glad I got Olaf with the sleigh to go with Arendelle since I didn't get the other sets. His body looks really nice. I just need sven.

If you liked the Toy story sets, the roller coaster goes well with the Unikitty coaster. My kids got those sets for Christmas and I merged them together tonight.

Now I just need to build the clocktower and play around with merging Arendelle with it and the other HP sets.

elsa 3.jpg

Edited by illian420

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 6:05 AM, illian420 said:

Got Arendelle built and the polybag. The table from the polybag (that gave us the cake) fits perfectly in the corner with matching brown embellishments like Anna's chair. The chairs fit perfectly side by side.  (Screwed me over trying to make this pic 30kb to share...it's so tiny, sorry.)

So glad I got Olaf with the sleigh to go with Arendelle since I didn't get the other sets. His body looks really nice. I just need sven.

If you liked the Toy story sets, the roller coaster goes well with the Unikitty coaster. My kids got those sets for Christmas and I merged them together tonight.

Now I just need to build the clocktower and play around with merging Arendelle with it and the other HP sets.

elsa 3.jpg

I did the same with my unikitty and toy story 4 rollercoasters

I just visited my LEGOLAND discovery centre store and they had the new storybook adventure sets in so I picked up the little mermaid and beauty and the beast ones alas no mulans training ground or moanas island home sets they will be available on the 7th of January along with a lot of other 2020 theme sets

I have just built the little mermaid storybook adventure and I have to admit they are great fun polly pocket type playsets and I can confirm the builds fold in really well when you close the book , there is quite a few stickers that you get in which you can customise any way you want , I really like the charm of the figurines , however some may not like that instead of a standard instructions book its a fold up sheet that you usually find in polybags

the price is great too considering there are printed pieces and there is plenty of room to move characters and play

I hope this theme does well