Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[SR - FB2 - OCT 618] Tortuga's City Hall

As Tortuga's mayor, Oggy's house would normally have been called a City Hall...

But Oggy being the simplest guy all around...

c7gz.jpg

his house is like him :

dl5s.jpg

With no superfluous

4nr4.jpg

2s3h.jpg

Oggy is happy with his house... among Tortuga's saltern, away from town... Oggy likes peace and quiet, and Coco the monkey, likes it too.

3kpk.jpg

C&C welcome as usual

Don't know if this is a small or medium property.... footprint about 48x48 but the house is on a 20x16 + pier + Oggy's campfire

What do you think @Bregir @Capt Wolf ?

Edited by Professor Thaum

I like your expanded version of the sand baseplate, the hut is very well built too.:thumbup:

Lol I myself was working on a moc surrounding the prefab island piece. You did a terrific job for Oggy's house

Nice build! Good job with the uneven roof and pier tiles, and positioning the pier and campfire at an angle. The rock outcropping in the water is a nice touch. Lots of character throughout the build! :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Don't know if this is a small or medium property.... footprint about 48x48 but the house is on a 20x16 + pier + Oggy's campfire. What do you think?

I'd lean toward a small property, as a lot of the footprint isn't build up. But it does make for a very nice presentation.

On 10/21/2018 at 6:51 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Nice build! Good job with the uneven roof and pier tiles, and positioning the pier and campfire at an angle. The rock outcropping in the water is a nice touch. Lots of character throughout the build! :thumbup:

I'd lean toward a small property, as a lot of the footprint isn't build up. But it does make for a very nice presentation.

Agreed, including the part about a small property. But I like the settign you have created here!

On 10/21/2018 at 3:45 PM, Bodi said:

I like your expanded version of the sand baseplate, the hut is very well built too.:thumbup:

On 10/21/2018 at 6:47 PM, Fraunces said:

You did a terrific job for Oggy's house

On 10/21/2018 at 7:50 PM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Very nice little beach house love the presentation! 

Thanks, I had the idea some months ago. Happy to have it finished.

On 10/21/2018 at 6:51 PM, Capt Wolf said:

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

Agreed, including the part about a small property. But I like the settign you have created here!

Thanks both. This will be licenced as a small residence for Tortuga.

Brilliant little build, very "sea ratty" in character. Nice use of the trans-plates for the water effect. :thumbup: