GLAP23

Ninjago Movie Screen-Accurate Mech Recreations

I know this is a bit out of topic, but Glap, do you happen to have the movie accurate version of Emmet's construct o mech? I saw that you have edited the other version in the assembling Bricksburg group. I attempted the link and it didn't seem to work. If you happen to still have it or have any spare time, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share it on your Bricksafe page as I am trying to create that version myself.

On 6/17/2022 at 2:05 PM, GLAP23 said:

@legoman23 I just created a new Bricksafe page hosting my LEGO Movie and LEGO Movie 2 builds. You can now download the Construct-O-Mech there.

Link to Bricksafe Page

I finally got a new Blu-Ray player. Ice Tank updates are coming soon.

now this is epic

New Ice Tank update:

I built the cover and made more of the Technic wheel system for the tracks.

Ice%20Tank%202.png

Ice%20Tank%203.png

Ice%20Tank%204.png

5 years already? The LEGO Ninjago Movie is now five years old! 

Brick Legends made an attempt at building a full-size Garma Mecha Man. This is the closest thing to a real-life, full-size Garma Mecha Man for now.

I also found an image of a quake mech MOC, built by DanielBrickSon. This was made right before the film's and the videogame's release back in 2017.

Quake Mech_1

Happy 5th Anniversary LEGO Ninjago Movie! 

Edited by GLAP23

Thanks to you for keeping this going for 5 years, your dedication is impressive. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. You should look into the other thread I've been following, 

@GLAP23 I know you prefer to work in LDD from Studio, so you should look into this, it will help you with custom parts you need or removing collisions on certain parts that don't fit the way you like, very cool stuff.

Cheers

On 9/30/2022 at 10:09 AM, zweifuss said:

Thanks to you for keeping this going for 5 years, your dedication is impressive. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. You should look into the other thread I've been following, 

@GLAP23 I know you prefer to work in LDD from Studio, so you should look into this, it will help you with custom parts you need or removing collisions on certain parts that don't fit the way you like, very cool stuff.

Cheers

Oooooo very interesting zweifuss,

On 9/27/2022 at 2:00 PM, GLAP23 said:

5 years already? The LEGO Ninjago Movie is now five years old! 

Brick Legends made an attempt at building a full-size Garma Mecha Man. This is the closest thing to a real-life, full-size Garma Mecha Man for now.

I also found an image of a quake mech MOC, built by DanielBrickSon. This was made right before the film's and the videogame's release back in 2017.

Quake Mech_1

Happy 5th Anniversary LEGO Ninjago Movie! 

Amazing ! And he made some instructions !!! I will do it when i can !

On 9/30/2022 at 10:09 AM, zweifuss said:

Cheers

This looks interesting zweifuss, how exactly do I download these "Custom LDD bricks and fixes".

I have been looking into the green ninja mech dragon lately, and I really wish to create it. But the pictures GLAP23 are not enough. GLAP23, do you think it is possible to create instructions, or a list of every piece used, I would really wish to create it. If you could give me copied files of the dragon so I could get better looks that would be highly appreciated. Do you think you could give me piece numbers and amounts though. Is it possible to create instructions? This is a huge favor to ask, but if anyone could help that'd be amazing, this has been a dream of mine for a long time.

On 12/15/2022 at 4:57 AM, Glitch7 said:

I have been looking into the green ninja mech dragon lately, and I really wish to create it. But the pictures GLAP23 are not enough. GLAP23, do you think it is possible to create instructions, or a list of every piece used, I would really wish to create it. If you could give me copied files of the dragon so I could get better looks that would be highly appreciated. Do you think you could give me piece numbers and amounts though. Is it possible to create instructions? This is a huge favor to ask, but if anyone could help that'd be amazing, this has been a dream of mine for a long time.

just use LDD he literally put the file on the first page lol

On 12/23/2022 at 7:48 PM, Glitch7 said:

If you actually read what I said you would understand lol.

lol??  I've read what you've written a few times now and it seems you don't quite yet grasp what Mei was saying.

Instructions are not available for these models. Go back to the first post on the first page and follow the links there to download the digital model of the full dragon.  The BrickSafe pages have more than just pictures.  Open that .lxf file with Lego Digital Designer or with BrickLink's Studio software.  Boom bam, there's nearly everything you asked for.  I should know, I've built it from that digital file and have it sitting in my office right now.

does anyone have the entire map of lego ninjago movie videogame ripped 3d model?

i need a reference for some of its building for my short animation.

i want to build this kind of houses from the movie

image.png?width=667&height=427

image.png

Edited by andardbricks

@andardbricks My apologies for the long wait for a response. Too busy making other builds. I do have the game, and I can help you with the buildings you are trying to make, but I can't see the images of what you want to make.

Is there a 3D model for the earth mech wheel someone can send? Wasn't sure how to do it.

20230725_075826

It took a little while but i finally completed the video game exclusive shark vehicle. Paint was used by the way.

Edited by Mrlikesninjagomoviethings

On 7/25/2023 at 9:56 AM, Mrlikesninjagomoviethings said:

20230725_075826

It took a little while but i finally completed the video game exclusive shark vehicle. Paint was used by the way.

THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!! Props to you man.