onecase

[INSTRUCTIONS] The Empire over Jedha City

44703403274_cd236186a0_b.jpgThe Empire over Jedha City by one case, on Flickr

The instructions for <The Empire over Jedha City> is finally complete.

Brick count: 5098

Size: 50x32x33cm

Amazing instructions by Legolijntje

The instruction is sold for $30 USD. Contact namaskaar@naver.com for purchase.

The package includes:

*467 pages of high quality PDF instructions

*Alternate stand instructions

*High-res photo images of the moc

Parts list:

Note: The alternate stand version does not sold separately.

Red bricks can be replaced to any colour bricks available. 

30487313187_58dcb48676_c.jpgThe Empire over Jedha City by one case, on Flickr

44703392224_c60d87d8e1_c.jpgThe Empire over Jedha City by one case, on Flickr

44512630605_d396fdd620_c.jpgThe Empire over Jedha City by one case, on Flickr

44512630305_eeafdd1195_c.jpgThe Empire over Jedha City by one case, on Flickr

44703391914_454b9376dd_c.jpgThe Empire over Jedha City by one case, on Flickr

43610734340_785470c30e_c.jpgmid scale ISD by one case, on Flickr

Alternate stand version

44271533122_7cc1479784_c.jpgThe Empire over Jedha City by one case, on Flickr

29317339097_f1e39ec962_c.jpgThe Empire over Jedha City by one case, on Flickr

29317339827_646e0bbca3_c.jpgThe Empire over Jedha City by one case, on Flickr

43347174625_74c7ef64d7_c.jpgThe Empire over Jedha City by one case, on Flickr

Edited by onecase

6 hours ago, Lfm55 said:

How much do you ask for the instructions ?

That moc is wonderful!

$30 USD. Thank you.

Semi-important note for people planning to build the model and buying their parts on Bricklink:

As Onecase said, all red parts in the parts list can be any color. If you export the parts list to Bricklink, I highly recommend to change all red parts to Bricklink's (Not Applicable) color. To my positive surprise, Bricklink's auto-buy feature 'understands' the (Not Applicable) color and will search for the cheapest combination of stores and parts regardless of color (except for the other parts with an explicitly stated color obviously). It saves a lot of manual work and money. During development of the instructions I ran auto-buy on the parts list (with red parts being (Not Applicable) ) and it was around €600 in Europe excluding shipping. Not too bad for 5000 parts.

As a sidenote: the reason the parts are Red in the Rebrickable parts list is because Rebrickable does not have any color that correctly exports to Bricklink's (Not Applicable) at the moment.

Happy buying building! :wink:

Man I wish I had the money to actually build this, it'd put the cost of a UCS Falcon to shame here in Australia though. Its an absolutely beautiful piece.

Great MOC! As a display set is awesome given the variations on the color scheme. The proportions of the Star Destroyer are very good for that size and a very interesting build.

Damn this is absolutely beautiful, i'm particulary in love with the Star Destroyer, definetely on my to do list !

Just searched all my parts and have 26 percent of the parts needed (mostly the red ones of course....) did 6 orders today all about 3500 parts for about 320 + shipping which is really ok!

Cant wait for the parcels to arrive...

But even harder is the time to wait for starting the build of this beautiful, outstanding moc!

will post a pic when it is done!

Best wishes 

Florian

12 minutes ago, olf999 said:

Just searched all my parts and have 26 percent of the parts needed (mostly the red ones of course....) did 6 orders today all about 3500 parts for about 320 + shipping which is really ok!

Cant wait for the parcels to arrive...

But even harder is the time to wait for starting the build of this beautiful, outstanding moc!

will post a pic when it is done!

Best wishes 

Florian

Yes, please share the photos of the process. Thanks!

On October 23, 2018 at 4:58 AM, dvogon said:

Great MOC! As a display set is awesome given the variations on the color scheme. The proportions of the Star Destroyer are very good for that size and a very interesting build.

Thanks, I spent a lot of time to get the right proportions for that star destroyer. 

Soon........   2 orders are still missing... one is at customs and will be picked up at tuesday one is on its way from lithuania with over 2000 pieces  and will hopefully arrive soon... 

this build will be fun as I can use many bricks that i already used as a Child (Invalidinnen authentic bitemarks from me).....

pictures will follow....

Edited by olf999

*huh*

Wow.

Had to chime in here - what an amazing MOC...from one of the most amazing visual moments in Rogue One.  Everything about this from the originality of the subject to the proportions are just spot on.  I’m considering a purchase for the Star Destroyer alone!

Thanks for sharing this - incredible work.

On November 10, 2018 at 6:42 PM, olf999 said:

Soon........   2 orders are still missing... one is at customs and will be picked up at tuesday one is on its way from lithuania with over 2000 pieces  and will hopefully arrive soon... 

this build will be fun as I can use many bricks that i already used as a Child (Invalidinnen authentic bitemarks from me).....

pictures will follow....

can't wait to see the bite marks on the ISD. :)

Has anyone built this yet? I've started a few weeks ago and I'm up to the city level and have to say its a fantastic MOC, with great layering and colour choices, giving a really interesting rocky base. Plus the rock wall has been very well conceived and executed. ISD is quite flimsy and I've added a couple of DBG plates to help with the panel deflection but it looks awesome. Really enjoyable so far and thoroughly recommended. 

8 hours ago, DWJ2018 said:

Has anyone built this yet? I've started a few weeks ago and I'm up to the city level and have to say its a fantastic MOC, with great layering and colour choices, giving a really interesting rocky base. Plus the rock wall has been very well conceived and executed. ISD is quite flimsy and I've added a couple of DBG plates to help with the panel deflection but it looks awesome. Really enjoyable so far and thoroughly recommended. 

I’ve built the stand version this week and it looks amazing. Time to sort out the pieces for the city base as it looks so much cooler.

The lower panels on the ISD seem to droop a little so either I missed something in the instructions or I’ll mod it to stop that happening.

It's a great interpretation of the ISD, but I've added a few plates to help with keeping it in one piece. I'm just greebling the city which is a giant 'spot the difference' exercise! huge fun though. It's important when making the rock base to stick to the size of plates used to build up the level top as its the join lives between plates that allows you to orientate all the extras in the correct location. 

Very, very amazing.  I don't have the time or money to build it myself, but hats off.