Sign in to follow this  
Mesabi

[COR-FB] A Furtherance of Plans

Type: Large Artisan

It was evening in Mesabi Landing. Shadows stretched across the sand as Princess Isabella, Countess Agnes Mesabi, and Mordo walked to a pub. 

44480416925_9cf638b428_c.jpgWaterfront in Mesabi Landing by North White, on Flickr

"The Count has returned to known territory, and he has an... interesting... proposal." Said Mordo, not revealing his thoughts on the matter. 

"Yes, but this won't change anything with our plans for Gondova, will it?" asked Isabella with concern. 

44670944004_85ac675e8a_c.jpgWaterfront in Mesabi Landing by North White, on Flickr

"No, and we're agreeing to his proposal. We just need the Queen to agree. If that's even possible..." Said Agnes. "We leave for Gonda tomorrow. We take the Red Queen, The Icarus Returning, the Destroying Angel, and as many troops as we can raise." 

45394601311_b454aa9c2d_c.jpgWaterfront in Mesabi Landing by North White, on Flickr

The three entered the pub. The pool players took one look at who had walked in, and offered their sticks to Agnes and the Princess. 

45394601431_7b18571862_c.jpgWaterfront in Mesabi Landing by North White, on Flickr

"Tomorrow, Namere will begin a new chapter. but tonight? We get wasted!" Said Agnes. 

"Didn't you say that yesterday?" asked Mordo

Continuing the story is @Drunknok...

Later on the same day, Princess Isabella had already left, Agnes Mesabi was still playing billard, with a WTC crowd gathered around the table. And while Agnes enjoyed herself, Mordo had some other business to do right behind the pub.

Agnes playing...                                                                                                                    ... Mordo leaving through the back door.

MS61YQZ.jpg.QHvEAxP.jpg

"Listen you two, this must not fall back on me. You get paid well, and you keep your mouths shut - if you know what is good for you.

Take care of that thing with the guy in the place... make it look like an accident. You know... the usual."

"Aye, Mr. M.!"

EAqocZS.jpg

Later on, the crowd left one by one, Agnes Mesabi was still playing, getting more drunk by the minute, slowly losing patience with the balls:

9JxhpKR.jpg.NDw29fp.jpg

In the end, the game was still not finished, but the evening ended well for Lady Mesabi, snoring loudly:

LCeEPRk.jpg

FIN

Thanks for viewing my build. C&C appreciated. Also Mesabi Landing has elevated Rails now. 

Edited by Mesabi
added Drunknok's half

Nice progression of the story!

I really like the exterior, the build is properly busy. TNT everywhere indeed! :pir-grin:

The interior - apart from the lovely billard table - could use some more love in my opinion. It looks a bit empty to me, especially in contrast to how much is going on outside.

Still a good build overall, a fine addition to Mesabi Landing. Well done! :thumbup:

Just now, Drunknok said:

The interior - apart from the lovely billard table - could use some more love in my opinion. It looks a bit empty to me, especially in contrast to how much is going on outside.

I agree, the outside could use some more details in the builds as well in addition to the odd-stones you already put in place, which look good. I like all the activity around the pub.

1 hour ago, Fraunces said:

I agree, the outside could use some more details in the builds as well in addition to the odd-stones you already put in place, which look good. I like all the activity around the pub.

You know what? Me and @Mesabi just decided that I will add some more to this build, fleshing out the pubs interior (and maybe something outside the backdoor too). So watch this place, there is more to come. :thumbup:

On 10/18/2018 at 7:49 PM, Drunknok said:

You know what? Me and @Mesabi just decided that I will add some more to this build, fleshing out the pubs interior (and maybe something outside the backdoor too). So watch this place, there is more to come. :thumbup:

Oh wow awesome looking forward to it

Later on the same day, Princess Isabella had already left, Agnes Mesabi was still playing billard, with a WTC crowd gathered around the table. And while Agnes enjoyed herself, Mordo had some other business to do right behind the pub.

Agnes playing...                                                                                                                    ... Mordo leaving through the back door.

MS61YQZ.jpg.QHvEAxP.jpg

"Listen you two, this must not fall back on me. You get paid well, and you keep your mouths shut - if you know what is good for you.

Take care of that thing with the guy in the place... make it look like an accident. You know... the usual."

"Aye, Mr. M.!"

EAqocZS.jpg

Later on, the crowd left one by one, Agnes Mesabi was still playing, getting more drunk by the minute, slowly losing patience with the balls:

9JxhpKR.jpg.NDw29fp.jpg

In the end, the game was still not finished, but the evening ended well for Lady Mesabi, snoring loudly:

LCeEPRk.jpg

==============================================================================

Just a bit more detailing for the interior of the pub, some part of its backside, plus some more story to go with it all.

@Mesabi: Please simply copy&paste everything above the ===-line into the OP. Feel free to add to the story if and where you want.

P.S.: You wonder what Mordo is on about? Well, there is a source "keeping you informed". :wink:

Edited by Drunknok