Marxpek

Turbo tractor, BuWizz small car competition entry.

Hi, this is my little entry for the buwizz small car competition, a dragster inspired turbo tractor.

800x450.jpg

It has a functioning twin V8 engine which lights up when you drive it, i just had to add something functional/mechanical to the chassis, proper bracing of the gears was not easy with the limited space, but i managed to do it with some half beams.

800x450.jpg800x450.jpg
Despite the large wheels (with wheelspacers) and the drag of 16 moving pistons,chains and gears, i was pleasantly surprised by the power and speed of the M-motors and buwizz combination, something i never tried before oddly, the steering also works better then i had expected.

Wire management was a big hassle with the gear-train in the center; the motor wires run underneath and the LED wires are held in place by the steering wheel (the gear-train is directly under it). The cabin has a seat for a minifig and some details like a fire extinguisher.

800x450.jpg800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg
I hope you like it!

Edited by Marxpek

Thanks for these kind words!

@Zerobricks do you happen to know if it is possible to see other entries at the moment?

2 hours ago, Marxpek said:

Thanks for these kind words!

@Zerobricks do you happen to know if it is possible to see other entries at the moment?

I would suggest you to check youtube. They will be posted in the competition topic.

Love it! Totally unexpected design with great performance and it wheelies! How cool is that.

I wish you the very best of luck.