1.png

This Lego car is designed based on Aston Martin Vulcan, and following features are included:

·      - 2 Large motors for driving
·      - 1 servo motor for steering
·      - Steering wheel rotates when steering
·      - Independent suspension on each wheel
·      - Openable front hood
·      - Openable back trunk
·      - Openable doors
·      - Workable front lights (turning on with driving)
·      - Workable rear lights (turning on with steering)
·      - Adjustable side mirrors
·      - Adjustable spoiler

More pictures and the instructions (with the part list) can be found at https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOgNjFTYIbAkVcHX9Iw0sE9J_GxHUxzYmq5Utr7mfdn9KHw4ZeHCMTsCR9yBaSXmw?key=RnVjcXc0X09qMGVmZ3pqWkNaSEg4Uzhxc1k4SkpB

Thanks.

Edited by mihao

Link works. Owning subj in Asphalt 9 :laugh: 

Thanks fir the instruction! Any chance of a partlist?

That is one cool looking car! Very dense chassis, reminds me of Madoca style chassis. And very nice lines for this scale:wub:

Did you build it in real life as well?

Did you experiment with flexaxles in the wheelarches?

And welcome to Eurobricks!:thumbup:

3 hours ago, Aleh said:

Link works. Owning subj in Asphalt 9 :laugh: 

Thanks fir the instruction! Any chance of a partlist?

Just added the part list into the instruction album. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Jeroen Ottens said:

That is one cool looking car! Very dense chassis, reminds me of Madoca style chassis. And very nice lines for this scale:wub:

Did you build it in real life as well?

Did you experiment with flexaxles in the wheelarches?

And welcome to Eurobricks!:thumbup:

Yes, I have my own build in real life to verify everything is working. I like building car in this scale, anything bigger with full body seems to have some difficulty when being driven by 2 L-motors.   

I like the chassis very much, especially how the motors serve as the main part of the chassis.

Make me want to build something in this scale

This car is excellently well done! I really like how you avoided soft axles and got such a nice shaping with only panels. Not all that common in supercars these days.

This is a MOC with a lot of functions! Nice use of Stud.io! Maybe next time you could use a part outline color that is not used, such as orange or bright green.

Love the shaping!  Well done.  This thing is going to look puny compared to my other supercars but excellent styling nevertheless. Such detail on such a small car.  Quality work.  Thank you for the instructions. Wow!

Great model and even better instructions :thumbup:! Not sure about the wheelhouses too, it doesn´t hurt to try flex axles IMO.

I don't think flex axle can help. The front wheel arch of Aston Martin Vulcan is actually constructed partially by the hood. When the hood opens, the arch splits (as below.) This is what I achieved in the current design. Makes sense?

download.jpg.fc7172e89adf94362514a81e100a3f56.jpg

15 hours ago, 1963maniac said:

This is a MOC with a lot of functions! Nice use of Stud.io! Maybe next time you could use a part outline color that is not used, such as orange or bright green.

Good point! Will use a different color next time. Thanks for pointing it out. :sweet:

Cool car, I like it. Lot of functions, and the only thing I would change is the wheel arches to use flex axles.

It seems several 1:12 scaled moc revealed recently, and I'm also working on one.

I've seen it on rebricable. It looks realy great, maybe i try to build one. Thanks for sharing instructions :thumbup:

Edited by muffinbrick

18 hours ago, kodlovag said:

Cool car, I like it. Lot of functions, and the only thing I would change is the wheel arches to use flex axles.

It seems several 1:12 scaled moc revealed recently, and I'm also working on one.

Pls show me your idea how flex axle is fit here if you get a chance, and looking forward to seeing your stuff coming out. Cheers.

Wow this looks great. I love the front end :wub: 

The instructions however have a lot of very difficult steps. Now I am all for a challenge, that’s the whole reason why I almost never buy sets, but you have entire assemblies built in one step whereas the other side had actual steps. Would it be a problem for you to send me the .io file? I’d love to have a look at it on my PC, perhaps making some easier-to-use steps.