Henchmen4Hire

Judge Dredd & Judge Anderson [Movie Version]

There are very few movies I like, and the most recent Dredd is one of them.

•Tweaked some areas between the two figs to make Anderson look more feminine. Slimmer shoulders and jaw, some modified plates near the chest to give it a more hourglass shape, 1 plate shorter, etc. Since Dredd is taller, I could add a plate to give him a crotch lol

•Rookie Anderson has Pearl Gold bits and fresh new Red trim, Dredd has Dark Gold bits and Rust trim.

•There are clips in back to store a shotgun, baton, etc. All the pouches on the belt can also be modified of course.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/PmmmL1

2ojwaih.jpg

Edited by Henchmen4Hire

I'm not a Brickheadz guy but I am a huge fan of Dredd, and these are great! Loving Joe's chin. :head_back::thumbup:

<edit>Oops, something weird with your image links? On my browser my reply is shown over them and hid your excellent work. Sorry, everyone! *huh*

Edited by manglegrat
pointing out image issue

3 hours ago, manglegrat said:

I'm not a Brickheadz guy but I am a huge fan of Dredd, and these are great! Loving Joe's chin. :head_back::thumbup:

<edit>Oops, something weird with your image links? On my browser my reply is shown over them and hid your excellent work. Sorry, everyone! *huh*

Haha, I don't know what's up with the images, they're in funky places on my screen too. I'll repaste and see what happens.

EDIT: Even using different links, it still looks weird :/

EDIT2: Ok, I removed all formatting, don't know why that fixed it but there you go

I posted a link to my Art Station, you see the other pics there too :)

Edited by Henchmen4Hire

Those are great!  There's an impressive amount of detail included given the scale of these things, and they capture the movie versions of the characters really well.  Some nice solutions to some of the design elements as well (I particularly like the choice of that tile over the nose).  Kudos!

Very cool indeed. Not a fan of the whole Brickheadz thing, but these are awesome! :thumbup:

Edited by Drunknok