temes

LEGO stores in Lisbon?

Hi everyone, I'm coming to Lisbon next month and I'd like to check out a LEGO store to see if the prices are lower than in Finland, at least the official LEGO Shop prices are lower there. I'm interested in the latest Winter Village sets & maybe some architecture set. I think there's no official LEGO store, but any tips what store I should visit?

Edited by temes

I went once in Lisboa and I've visited a small LEGO branded shop (but not an official store). The lady I saw was very nice, and there was many choices despite the shop size.

Maps location of the store.

Hi.
I live near Lisbon. We are still waiting for an official LEGO shop in Portugal. Until that happens (probably after Finland wins the Eurovision festival and Hell freezes), best option in Lisbon is that shop on the post above. We also have 2 or 3 Toys R Us stores in Lisbon or nearby and a few "hipermarket" brands sell LEGO but just a few sets.

The shop has a presence on facebook ("https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=116519548720655&ref=br_rs") so you might ask them for prices.

Hope you enjoy Lisbon... Autumn arrived this week but weather is still warm.

In terms of price, supermarkets (mainly Continente and Jumbo) are the best choice. In fact, as we approach Christmas, they're starting to expand their toy sections and making available a larger variety of sets; for example, today was the first time when I saw the 42078 Mack Anthem and the 42081 Volvo ZEUX at Jumbo.

For variety, department stores like Toys'R'Us, El Corte Inglés and Fnac are usually better. ECI and Fnac prices are often OK-ish, but TrU is usually very expensive.

If you want a sample of everything, your best bet is the Colombo mall, which has a Continente, a Fnac and a TrU. Almada Forum has a Jumbo and also a Fnac and a TrU, but it's a little further away from Lisbon.