On 6/5/2018 at 10:26 PM, J4ck said:

Wyldstyle is mentioned in TLBM so definitely TLBM and TLM1 are connected at least.

Well in the start of the film the clip of Emmet falling through the eternal abyss of nothingness is reused on the Gotham news broadcast so I'm pretty sure we can take that for granted, Ninjago however... 

3 hours ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

Well in the start of the film the clip of Emmet falling through the eternal abyss of nothingness is reused on the Gotham news broadcast so I'm pretty sure we can take that for granted, Ninjago however... 

And what’s more is that ninjago characters had different costumes in its own movie (with that said so did Batman) but ninjago had no explanation or any references to TLM or TLBM.

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Ninjago is a different universe, because it was a different owner

The Universes can only join in rare, specific instances! (If the two kids feel like playing with each other)

On 10/15/2018 at 11:07 PM, J4ck said:

And what’s more is that ninjago characters had different costumes in its own movie (with that said so did Batman) but ninjago had no explanation or any references to TLM or TLBM.

Technically the double decker couch was in TLNM

image.png

Screen Rant - The LEGO Movie Will Stream For Free On YouTube For Black Friday 

According to Variety, YouTube will be marking this year's Black Friday by making The LEGO Movie available to stream for free. The move has been made as a result of the site's deal with Warner Bros. to promote The Second Part. Viewers will reportedly be able to access the movie by searching for "Brick Friday" and clicking on the relevant LEGO Movie stream ad banner.

How do you all rate the released movies? For me it's as follows:

1) The Lego Movie

2) The Lego Ninjago Movie

3) The Lego Batman Movie

Batman is last for me because out of all of them, it feels like the most childish. It felt like a tv movie to me rather than a cinematic film, but I know it did better at the box office than Ninjago so I'm in the minority here.

The Ninjago Movie by contrast felt really epic, especially during those Garmaddon city invasion parts.

Actually, I think I would rate the same too for the same reason you said. The Garmadon City invasion is indeed pretty epic there.

Though I actually do like the childish aspect of Batman. It's pretty radical. But the overall tone of the movie, not really my cup of tea.

For me it’s either super close or joint between TLBM2 and TLM with TLNM at the bottom. Ninjago was a little disappointing but I still enjoyed it.

Edited by J4ck

For me the ranking goes:

1. The LEGO Movie

2. The LEGO Batman Movie

3. The LEGO Ninjago Movie

TLNM was not what I was expecting. The trailers had me sold but the film was disappointing. The Good Morning Ninjago segment was probably the worst part of the movie. I also did not like the “LOL so random humor” of things such as the ultimate ultimate weapon. As much as I love TLBM and how it appeals to me as a Batman and comic book fan, TLM has a charm and something about it that I don’t think can be recreated, except for maybe The LEGO Movie 2, I am really hoping that is better or just as good as TLM.

17 hours ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

So apparently TLBM2 is on the way!

...yet no news on the fate of The Billion Brick Race:look:

3 hours ago, leafan said:

How do you all rate the released movies?

1. The Lego Movie
  2. The Lego Batman Movie
  3. The Lego Ninjago Movie

5 hours ago, leafan said:

1) The Lego Movie

3) The Lego Batman Movie

Same here, though I love TLBM and despite TLNM having it's flaws thanks to the GORGEOUS builds, the LEGO gags, improved lighting, Meowthra and the fact the film has a unicycle mech that an earth-bending ninja controls by Dj-ing I prefer it by a hair.

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

...yet no news on the fate of The Billion Brick Race:look:

That's a shame, it would have been nice get the LEGO Racers theme stuck in my head again.

1 hour ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

That's a shame, it would have been nice get the LEGO Racers theme stuck in my head again.

Agreed. There was a time that I was really into Tiny Turbos and I still am. The thing that I really like about it was that it give a different perspective in racing other than official races that the City theme and Speed Champions gives or your typical cops and robber chase that city also provides. Tiny Turbos instead, provide the aspect of illegal races or just racers wreaking havoc.

It'll be really cool if this film gives this vibe again but in minifig-scale!

22 hours ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

Well, I don't think we know for certain that this movie will have any direct ties or references to the LEGO Racers videogames, let alone being directly based off of them.

On 12/6/2018 at 4:26 AM, leafan said:

1) The Lego Movie

3) The Lego Batman Movie

At first it was the same for me

But now I have to say TLM>TLBM>TLNM

Which concerns me because it seems each movie isn't as good as its predecesor 

I'm sure TLM2 won't top TLM, but I hope it will be the second one in my rank

But TLBM2? That's a wild card........

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

I saw this (I’m posting it here instead of making a new thread in case it’s a mistake or anything else etc.):

https://twitter.com/profbrickkeeper/status/1075905912756428800?s=21

Interesting find, though someone replying to that tweet does mention that the LEGO Ideas guidelines fail to mention the UniKitty TV show. Therefore, it may rather be speaking of the TV show instead, presuming that they simply misnamed it as UniKitty: The Movie. :shrug_confused:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

9 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Interesting find, though someone replying to that tweet does mention that the LEGO Ideas guidelines fail to mention the UniKitty TV show. Therefore, it may rather be speaking of the TV show instead, presuming that they simply misnamed it as UniKitty: The Movie. :shrug_confused:

That’s what I thought, who knows :shrug_confused:

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

That’s what I thought, who knows :shrug_confused:

I should mention, if there may indeed be a UniKitty movie coming as those guidelines suggest, it just could be a mere feature-length tie-in to the TV show as opposed to a further addition to WB's LEGO Cinematic Universe. 

On 12/6/2018 at 10:26 AM, leafan said:

How do you all rate the released movies?

1) The Lego Batman Movie - I like this one more as a batfan than as an AFOL, It's just really close.

2)The Lego Movie - Great movie but I hated that they included live action bits.

3)The Lego Ninjago Movie - Ninjago is probably my favourite lego theme, I also enjoy the TV show. This film had some stunning visualS and the trailers looked promising  but the film itself was straight up b a d.

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I should mention, if there may indeed be a UniKitty movie coming as those guidelines suggest, it just could be a mere feature-length tie-in to the TV show as opposed to a further addition to WB's LEGO Cinematic Universe. 

True. I mean let’s face it, from what we’ve seen so far TLM2 might as well be named The Lego Unikitty Movie :hmpf_bad: