Sign in to follow this  
Roadmonkeytj

[SR-FB] Triton's Pithy

Another Fine Trade ship commissioned to set sail.  

Sloop.lxfSloop1.lxf

OoC: Sadly Blue Render keeps flaking out on this one so I only got two pictures rendered.   I built this a while ago and but never posted it.  I feel the hull has good shape, but the more I look at it the less I like the masts.  This was a trial in new technique for me.  Comments and Criticism welcomed.

Ooh! I really like this! The color scheme is subdued but works well. Lovely stern decorations, several good deck details. I'd suggest narrower upper mast sections, but the overall job is still wonderful. Well done! :thumbup:

I agree with Capt Wolf, the subdued colorscheme is perfect.  In fact I think I agree with him about the masts too. :pir_laugh2:  Nice work on the stern!

45 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

Ooh! I really like this! The color scheme is subdued but works well. Lovely stern decorations, several good deck details. I'd suggest narrower upper mast sections, but the overall job is still wonderful. Well done! :thumbup:

I originally had one thinner mast section after those but it looked too tall so I took it off but I think your right just making the tops thin would improve her look! 

Those deck details were frustrating lol the deck is an odd number of studs wide and the hatches are even lol jumper plates were utilized lol

Thanks for the comments! 

3 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

I also like it a lot, although the masts are as you imply not perfect. 

Thanks!