Sign in to follow this  
Roadmonkeytj

[SR-FB] Vengeful Arrow

A new ship has been commissioned for trade … why so many guns you ask? well the seas are full of pirates these days and you can never protect your cargo too much.

customHull.lxfcustomhull1.lxfcustom Hull birds.lxfcustom Hull captains deck.lxfustom Hull stairs.lxf

Thanks for viewing Comments and Criticisms welcome

Hmm, I'm not sure there is any room for cargo on this one - a sandalwood trader, by any chance? :laugh: :pir_tong2:  The bow and lanterns are my favorite parts, but those stairs are neat as well (except for the fact that no one would fit up them... :pir-grin: :pir-laugh:)!

An interesting hull and bow design. Looks more like a warship to me. :cannon:  Would there be another deck or just the space under the top of the forecastle?

I share the same concern for the cargo space, it looks more like a pirate privateer ship to me.:pir_laugh2:

18 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Hmm, I'm not sure there is any room for cargo on this one - a sandalwood trader, by any chance? :laugh: :pir_tong2:  The bow and lanterns are my favorite parts, but those stairs are neat as well (except for the fact that no one would fit up them... :pir-grin: :pir-laugh:)!

Yes I realized I forgot to call-out the hatches in this one lol but its an optical illusion a minimum does fit 

15 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

An interesting hull and bow design. Looks more like a warship to me. :cannon:  Would there be another deck or just the space under the top of the forecastle?

Shes got a low keel lol I sorta had a schooner/brig in mind when building it

13 hours ago, Bodi said:

I share the same concern for the cargo space, it looks more like a pirate privateer ship to me.:pir_laugh2:

Well when pirates are attacking other pirates one can't be too safe lol

It is a trader... in lead, and business is good! 

i really have to teach myself LDD - this is impressive.

On 10/13/2018 at 2:24 PM, Kwatchi said:

It is a trader... in lead, and business is good! 

i really have to teach myself LDD - this is impressive.

Thanks...  This was me pushing myself to try other methods ... Still needs improvement but I think it will work better on a larger ship