Sign in to follow this  
Roadmonkeytj

[W-OKT] Bru-Haha bringing fine beverages to OktoberFest

Bru-Haha is proud to be here in Weelond for the fine festivities.

weelond 6.lxf

We have developed a special Fall Brew just for the festivities and it has seemed to be a hit with the locals!

weelond 3.lxf

Even the Master of Ceremonies was spotted ordering him a Stein!

weelond 4.lxf

So while your enjoying the festivities that Weelond has to offer make sure to look for our mascot and stop by the booth and get you a stein of your own!

weelond 1.lxf

BruHaha bringing fine beverages to you!

weelond 2.lxf

Legal Disclaimer:

Bru-Haha is a privately owned and operated company and is not a subsidiary of any kind. Furthermore Bru-Haha does not advocate or encourage the abuse of alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly and with moderation.  Bru-Haha is only internded for semi responsible adults over the age of 12.  Please do not drink and horse.  If you have places to be please use a knowledgeable horse that has good sense of direction.  Also please be careful when crossing the street after drinking as there may be drunken horsers out there.

OOC: this was a fun build and I also was inspired to include an episode from the fest below.  Comments and Criticism welcomed!

Meanwhile across the street:

weelond 7.lxf

Man: UGHHH I'm so wasted

weelond father.lxf

Unknown voice: would you like to confess your transgressions my son?

Man: My transgressions?

Unknown voice: Your sins? Things you feel guilty about? Anything weighing on your soul?

Man: Right now the only thing weighing on me is those pretzels and schnitzels … but I guess I'm guilty of drinking five Steines of Bru-Haha.

Unknown voice: Your sins can be forgiven my son.

Man: Gee thanks friend <Grunts>

Unknown voice: Is there anything else you wish to confess my son?

Man: <Grunts again> I gotta tell you they really went all out with the Privy's this year these are swanky!

weelond 7.lxf

Padre Verroc: WHAT!!! GET OUT! GET OUT NOW! THIS IS A CONFESSIONAL NOT A PRIVY! HOW DARE YOU DISCRACE THIS HOLY PLACE WITH YOUR DEVIL DRINK AND WAYS!

-FIN-

And a bounus pic to show where the confessional was hidden in my build

weelond 8.lxf

Edited by Roadmonkeytj

Damn fine build! The sign is excellent, as is the overall design. Loving the "legal disclaimer" too! :pir-grin:

52 minutes ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Meanwhile across the street:

Reveal hidden contents

weelond 7.lxf

Man: UGHHH I'm so wasted

weelond father.lxf

Unknown voice: would you like to confess your transgressions my son?

Man: My transgressions?

Unknown voice: Your sins? Things you feel guilty about? Anything weighing on your soul?

Man: Right now the only thing weighing on me is those pretzels and schnitzels … but I guess I'm guilty of drinking five Steines of Bru-Haha.

Unknown voice: Your sins can be forgiven my son.

Man: Gee thanks friend <Grunts>

Unknown voice: Is there anything else you wish to confess my son?

Man: <Grunts again> I gotta tell you they really went all out with the Privy's this year these are swanky!

weelond 7.lxf

Padre Verroc: WHAT!!! GET OUT! GET OUT NOW! THIS IS A CONFESSIONAL NOT A PRIVY! HOW DARE YOU DISCRACE THIS HOLY PLACE WITH YOUR DEVIL DRINK AND WAYS!

:iamded_lol::roflmao:

P.S.: The Bru-Haha maskot? Dead rat in the brewing tank? :pir_tong2:

Just now, Drunknok said:

Damn fine build! The sign is excellent, as is the overall design. Loving the "legal disclaimer" too! :pir-grin:

:iamded_lol::roflmao:

P.S.: The Bru-Haha maskot? Dead rat in the brewing tank? :pir_tong2:

Glad you liked it … the mascot is sitting on the corners of the stand.  I thought the disclaimer was fitting.

Just now, Ross Fisher said:

Fair play for turning the confessional booth into a privy. You can see why Padre Francois didn't want the job himself.

That actually has a real story behind it … although drinking was not involved.  A young cousin of mine had to pee.  He was not catholic but was visiting.  He went to the back and thought that's what they were.  He came back to the pew and said I couldn't find the toilet …. so I  had to pee in the corner I couldn't hold it any more.  

16 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

I see you have never been to Mesabi Landing...

I will add it to the list.

I still have questions, but I guess that's all part of an Inquisitor's job. Don't want to bump an old topic, so I'll just say here that it's a very funny build. 

I was wondering if Bru-Haha would make an appearance. Glad they made it!

Some really good minifig expressions in the build, and the keg is well done. I especially like the use of the gold tooth piece to hold back the curtain door. :thumbup:

Well done, especially the "across the street" scene! :pir-oh: And I love "don't drink and horse" from the disclaimer.

54 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

I was wondering if Bru-Haha would make an appearance. Glad they made it!

Some really good minifig expressions in the build, and the keg is well done. I especially like the use of the gold tooth piece to hold back the curtain door. :thumbup:

Well done, especially the "across the street" scene! :pir-oh: And I love "don't drink and horse" from the disclaimer.

Bru-Haha wouldn't dare miss it lol! 

The disclaimer seemed a perfect way to end this ad lol. 

Glad the short story is going over well lol

Ok.  This got a chuckle out of me.  And the fact that Bruhaha keeps showing up makes me smile.

On 10/12/2018 at 3:24 PM, blackdeathgr said:

Loved it! AND the "things" standing at the corners!

Those things are on the main factory tower...  Glad you like it! 

8 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Awesome build! Colours, minifigs and design are brilliant

We were dressed to impress lol

3 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

Ok.  This got a chuckle out of me.  And the fact that Bruhaha keeps showing up makes me smile.

BruHaha is here to stay...  If I can use them I do lol

Nice little brew stand you built there, with the interesting mascots on the roof.  I must say that the "legal disclaimer" and the bonus build had me laughing until I had tears coming out my eyes.  :laugh_hard: Swanky indeed!

1 hour ago, Laura Takayama said:

Nice little brew stand you built there, with the interesting mascots on the roof.  I must say that the "legal disclaimer" and the bonus build had me laughing until I had tears coming out my eyes.  :laugh_hard: Swanky indeed!

Laura..  Glad to make you cry happy tears lol thanks for the comment!