YodaSkate

MOC - SW Resistance - Fireball Mini

The hinges. They are always causing issues... Maybe there is a better way to make the wings? But overall feel of this area is good, the ship is narrow and sleek like it should be. The only area which is not right is the barrel-shaped barrel at the top of the nose. It definitely should be bigger diameter than the nose, and here it really seems like it should be a 2x2 round brick. Maybe the variant with two holes on the sides?

14845.png

24 minutes ago, Jerac said:

The hinges. They are always causing issues... Maybe there is a better way to make the wings? But overall feel of this area is good, the ship is narrow and sleek like it should be. The only area which is not right is the barrel-shaped barrel at the top of the nose. It definitely should be bigger diameter than the nose, and here it really seems like it should be a 2x2 round brick. Maybe the variant with two holes on the sides?

14845.png

I thought about it too, but then it makes it way too chunky and i'd prob have to scale it up! Will play around with it.. this is just V1.0!

Suggestions for the wings and keeping at this scale?

Edited by YodaSkate

3 hours ago, YodaSkate said:

ah try now!?

Maybe it's just my setup, but it shows a broken embed only...

thanks for sharing your idea, and it's my first time to notice 36840 and 36841 Bracket 1 x 1 - 1 x 1 Inverted which function I looked for long time ago.

8 hours ago, Brickweiser said:

Not aware of the source material but your build looks very good!

It’s the hero ship from the new animated series Resistance.

On 10/12/2018 at 5:13 PM, Jerac said:

14845.png

@Jerac Slight update! BTW, saw Tim Goddard create a version too that's slightly more midi scale...

Fireball_01.jpg?raw=1