Being the fastest ship of the Brick Seas, the Andromeda just put into Weelond port coming from Fatu Hiva in only one month of travel : an unmatched performance so far. To be honest, what more than the famous Weelond OktoberFest could push the limits of a pirate  Sea Rats crew ? Here they are, reaching Weelond full of good humor, making their appearence with music !   among Weelond's road to the OktoberFest Beer Rum   Beer Rum Water... erf sorry Lets start the music ! "Piracy's a crime ♫ and the crime doesn't pay ♪ As we go home poor ♪ at the end of the day ♫ But I don't wanna live my life in rags♫ Than be taped to a desk ♪ with a wife as a hag ♫ We live each day ♫ like there's nothing to lose♫ But a man has needs and the need is booze !!   They say all the best things in life are free
So give all your beer and your rum to me! We are here to drink your beer ♫
And steal your rum ♪ at a point of a gun ♫ ♪
Your alcohol to us will fall ♪
'Cause we are here to drink your beer !!   Aaah, what a merry company !   Happy OKTOBER FEST !   Lyrics cover from Alestorm "Drink" A medium market place for Weelond free for the authorities to licence it @Capt Wolf C&C welcome as usual