TheBeeze

Campaign 9 - The Final Battle- 10/9/18 - 11/26/18

The Final Battle

Campaign Guidelines 

With the recent influx of intelligence gathering being carried out around the world, the Servants of Freedom have been tracked all around the world. Forces from all nations have uncovered what appears to be one of the largest conspiracies in history. The Servants of Freedom has been outed as a front organization used to do the bidding of several rogue nations. Tosul, Nak-Hu, and Fulkasho have been hosting and acting in conjunction with one another to try and destabilize the world's alliances through the Servants of Freedom. 

42805588740_2e22369852_c.jpg 
44268722865_8c5034f1d3_c.jpg

Countries around the world have found a number of facilities in the host countries that need to be destroyed. In Tosul, a training facility and housing barracks was spotted in the Forested mountains. Nak-Hu has been revealed to be using religious missions as fronts for weapons depots. Several factories inside of Fulkasho have long been suspect of being arms manufacturing plants; this turned out to be true, but for the SoF. 

Players are to show their forces attacking these facilities inside of the host countries in order to try and eradicate the SoF Threat Globally.

You can use any one of the loosely described theaters listed above. 

• Neither side should show their forces definitively destroying the opposition. Showing successes is okay, but not total domination. The winners of the campaign will be decided based on the points awarded from judging. This means if your team doesn't score well, it's possible for your forces to be beaten back.

• MINIMUM SIZE BUILD IS 16 X 16

• All LDD Builds must be labeled- Example: (GBW- CP9) Country - Title of build (LDD)
  • All builds must be new MOC’s and not prior builds. 
  • Photo Editing is to be kept to a minimum with only real edits of lighting and color correction. No special effects. Players may crop one picture of their MOC onto a background picture to help with their landscape if they’d like. 
  • Pictures cannot be bigger than 800x600
  • Players may post a link to an offsite host such as Flickr where Higher Resolution pics are located. 
  • Be cool and share your photos in the GBW Flickr Group!
  • Please refer to the General Rules Topic for limitations based on your Point Level.
  • Upon completion, players must also post a link to their build in the AAR Thread as well letting the judges know that it is eligible for scoring. 

Campaign Duration 10/9/18 - 11/26/18

All builds will not be finalized until the closing date for the campaign. Players can edit their posts up until that point. As long as it is 11/26/18 somewhere in the world, you can submit. Use this as a deadline https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/baker-island

The Outcome

The (2) Players with the highest scores will receive special items for Round 2.

All players who participate will be awarded the points they earn for each build.

Minifigs outfitted courtesy of one of our sponsors, Minifig.cat Be sure to check out their site and all of the great products they offer to build up your armories!

34481343694_4b0d2dc8bb_n.jpg

18 hours ago, paintballman said:

Hahah ! Already ready !

Your working table is clean and ready ! Ahah mine is more of a mess actually !

15 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Hahah ! Already ready !

Your working table is clean and ready ! Ahah mine is more of a mess actually !

Actually I clean it for the new build. Just before it was a total mess (and a total mess will become shortly)

I have two main doubts.

These are examples given by the admins for this campaign:

"In Tosul, a training facility and housing barracks was spotted in the Forested mountains. Nak-Hu has been revealed to be using religious missions as fronts for weapons depots. Several factories inside of Fulkasho have long been suspect of being arms manufacturing plants; this turned out to be true, but for the SoF."

Are there any restrictions concerning other targets in these three countries (FULKASHO, NAK-HU and TOSUL) that can be attacked (for example, an air base, a naval base, an "I-don´t-know-what-other-target") AND

Are there any other countries suspected to host the SoF that can be attacked? (I have not found info about other countries than those previously mentioned).

Thanks.

On 10/10/2018 at 2:23 PM, paintballman said:

Ready do build.... Eurobrick's "Great Brick War" 9th Campaign

Of all the beers available in this world...you drink Budweiser?  Dude, we gotta have a serious talk!

J/K, do what makes ya happy...and that workspace is too clean!

On 10/24/2018 at 11:34 AM, sigpro said:

Are there any restrictions concerning other targets in these three countries (FULKASHO, NAK-HU and TOSUL) that can be attacked (for example, an air base, a naval base, an "I-don´t-know-what-other-target") AND

Are there any other countries suspected to host the SoF that can be attacked? (I have not found info about other countries than those previously mentioned).

You're attacking insurgents, not the formal military. Terrorists (in general) don't have air or naval bases. But we've given you vague outlines for 3 different countries and environments to build here. Your imagination is really what ties it together! 

15 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Of all the beers available in this world...you drink Budweiser?  Dude, we gotta have a serious talk!

J/K, do what makes ya happy...and that workspace is too clean!

Actually I drink many different beers (that's why Plantasea's citys have such names) depenting the time and mood. I wish soooooooooooooometime to meet you to drink beers together

As I told before, I just cleaned it so to begin building for the current campaign. It is not usually like that

Here is our total summary for Phase 1. Give or take in a few areas for rounding errors in the program. Please feel free to PM me if something is very far off that you feel will impact you for round 2

Player Name Country Alliance Current Points Total points Earned Side Builds Points
Adamsons New Brickika COAC 23 23 3
Beeze Filace COAC 77 77 20
BobKid Plantasea COAC 42 42 10
Brickmasterben Refnor COAC 20 20 1
Brickwolf Alsarh COAC 7 7 3
Captain Genaro Filace COAC 54 54 9
Chris182 Alsarh COAC 0 0 0
Connor Querin Plighia COAC 0 0 0
Elisss_2 Deland Republic RON 5 5 0
Faladrin Deland Republic RON 72 72 19
Frenchman Deland Republic RON 32 32 3
jansued Common Wealth of Southern Territories RON 90 90 20