Sign in to follow this  
Capt Wolf

Kings Port Advertiser and Ship List (Vol 3, Issue 6) August-October 618

Just another question : What about port taxes ?

Can we have a topic summarizing ports with the inherent taxes  ?

The only thing we are certain for taxes is that the Rats don't raise any in their ports, but I'm not sure for the other penny pinchers

Edited by Professor Thaum

3 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Just another question : What about port taxes ?

Can we have a topic summarizing ports with the inherent taxes  ?

The only thing we are certain for taxes is that the Rats don't raise any in their ports, but I'm not sure for the other penny pinchers

The first story in KPA vol 3 issue 4 has links to the port tax specifics at that time.The ports covered there are Kings Port, Westface, Nova Terreli, and all Oleon ports. Additionally, since then, Trador and Mesabi Landing have announced taxes. Trador requires a build for their "development tax", and Mesabi Landing is more of a lottery with good and bad results (although I can't find the details anywhere -- @Mesabi@Drunknok? can you help?). I think that's all the ports. Once I have links for ML I'll try to find a place to put them for easy reference.

2 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Mesabi Landing is more of a lottery with good and bad results (although I can't find the details anywhere -- @Mesabi@Drunknok? can you help?). I think that's all the ports. Once I have links for ML I'll try to find a place to put them for easy reference.

The details can be found in the Mesabi Landing settlement thread, in this post to be more precise.