Sign in to follow this  
Blip

[LDD] [MOC] Classic Space LL-4249: Repairs

"Vessel Log, supplemental: After taking moderate damage from what we initial thought was a Blacktron attack, we've been forced to stop in deep space to make repairs. What appears to be a rogue asteroid debris field has crippled our communications package, and knocked main power offline.  Our engineer is currently attempting to bypass the central power coupling, while the Doc and myself make ourselves useful with the graviton impellors to clear up the debris. Our pilot and security officer are patroling the immediate area around the ship to ensure we don't suffer any more stray asteroids hitting the ship, and we expect to be underway within half a day.."

(So as promised on the Star Wars subforum I eventually recolored and added extra detail to my DX9 trooper transport. Got rid of the missile launchers too, as I don't think that's really part of Classic Space's remit :wink: )

45123588301_cdf451f3ea_b.jpg

31249870578_76c5046144_b.jpg

Now I know some CS purists will complain I'm using the "wrong division colors" but frankly if they can alter them in StarTrek every 5 minutes then I can here. :tongue:

Asteroid stock images by Mototsume of DeviantArt.com