3 minutes ago, Parazels said:

So which recycling truck is better?

In terms of functions I think they are equal. In terms of personal preference I'd go for Dyen's one. I see it everyday in my country. I used to be longing for the day that I possess one as a Technic model. And now Im no longer longing.

9 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

In terms of functions I think they are equal. In terms of personal preference I'd go for Dyen's one. I see it everyday in my country. I used to be longing for the day that I possess one as a Technic model. And now Im no longer longing.

Thank you! Very nice comparison. 

Having built both I found Dyen's one a more interesting build, and the grandchildren were most impressed by it as well. Only purchased the car transporter set so I could build the garbage truck. Well done Dyen.

34 minutes ago, Ric079 said:

Having built both I found Dyen's one a more interesting build, and the grandchildren were most impressed by it as well. Only purchased the car transporter set so I could build the garbage truck. Well done Dyen.

I don't have the car transporter as it doesn't appeal to me, but Dyen's garbage truck seems much cooler and interesting, at least from what I've read here in the forum about it.

I'm currently building Dyen's 42078's crane and would love to see a comparison with 42108 if you happen to have the opportunity to build those.

1 hour ago, fosamax said:

I'm currently building Dyen's 42078's crane and would love to see a comparison with 42108 if you happen to have the opportunity to build those.

Im not interested in 42078 crane so I can't help you with that :(

@fosamax - of the 3 cranes of this type I have built I would rate M_Longer's alternate from 42043 the best, followed by Dyen's with 42108 a poor last (even with M_longer's improvements).

No Volvo collection is complete without the mighty EW160E and its stablemate, the L30G! To Bricklink with ye, Ngoc, if ye have only the one!

Edited by Maaboo35

23 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

No Volvo collection is complete without the mighty EW160E and its stablemate, the L30G! To Bricklink with ye, Ngoc, if ye have only the one!

I have both of them mate.

20181205_005909

20181205_015354

1 minute ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I have both of them mate.

Yeah, trust me to talk. I only have 42081 and 42053 (the L30G is built at the moment). :purrr: Out of sheer curiosity, which model out of 42053's two do you prefer? I'd plump for the L30G (despite the fact that it requires serious welly to steer).

Just now, Maaboo35 said:

which model out of 42053's two do you prefer?

I'd say 42053 A, but only by a small margin. It's the only wheeled excavator in the last 10 years of Technic. and has more realistic details. 

Two military planes, V-22 Osprey and F35, but only one got to see the light of day, and one didn't make it :(

20200722_080818

20200722_080831

20200722_080912

20200722_080946

20200722_081028

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

6 minutes ago, Dylan M said:

Thru scaling the 42066 is in a bigger scale?

Indeed. The 42113 has smaller seats

Thank you for comparing 42066 and 42113. Do you have the 42052 and is it possible to compare it 42113?